Things yer little uns say

My almost four year old son made a mother's day present for his mum over the weekend - a box he decorated with glitter, hearts etc, into which went in some Lindt chocolates.   On Sunday morning: "Happy mother's day mummy... the box is for you, but I think the chocolates might be for me".

2 Likes

Us when our daughter was being naughty: do that again and we won’t take you for a walk with the dogs

Daughter: I don’t wanna go anyway then proceeds to do whatever naughty thing she was doing

2 year old daughter: Go Bombers

It was beautiful

Last one.

I may have been a tad gassy

Daughter: Mum daddy has a smelly bottom and needs to go potty

According to a family friend, her daughter asked when she was a youngster; “mum why does humphrey have a bottom at the front?”

in the car with junior whose conduct was a bit ****..

"you can either behave or we're going home - its up to you"

pause. sly grin;

"no dad - its up to you".

owned for life.

L.O.L, that is brilliant

in the car with junior whose conduct was a bit ****..

"you can either behave or we're going home - its up to you"

pause. sly grin;

"no dad - its up to you".

owned for life.

L.O.L, that is brilliant

not even 4.

Took the family to the Gold Coast for a holiday. Took then EVERYWHERE, every world, every damn thing they wanted to see.

What was the best part of the trip I asked…

"Safety demonstration on the plane’ ffs

"i'm not 2 anymore dad"

"How old are you now?"

"3"

"And then?"

"4"

And then?"

"Pizza!"

you know it makes sense

my not quite 4 year old last evening: "daddy, when I grow up, I want to wear nicer pants than yours".  Already a fashion critic.

1 Like

my not quite 4 year old last evening: "daddy, when I grow up, I want to wear nicer pants than yours".  Already a fashion critic.

I hope you're not on the corduroy pants already ?

I hope you're not on the corduroy pants already ?

Have picked up LMW wearing these (not the moccies, I have some standards).

She didn't appreciate their awesomeness.

Snapshot_2014525.jpg

Are they PJ’s ?

@W1: Hmm, sometimes kids can be correct.

When my daughter was 2 or 3 (she was still in the booster seat in  the  car) I had to toot at someone who committed a heinous traffic offence in front of me. I didn't say anything, but she yelled out "■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■!"

Our three and a half year old girl learnt the choice phrase "Fark Sake". She would say it over and over and over again. My wife couldn't help her self and would crack up every time she said it. 

I had to sit the little one down and teach her that we don't say those word and instead we should say "oh my goodness!'

A week later she is sitting at the kitchen bench having breakfast. My wife comes in from walking the dogs and my daughter suddenly pipes up and says, "I don't say Fark sake, I say Oh my goodness", she repeated this four or five times and I had to go and pick my wife up off the floor because she could stop laughing.

Teacher pulled my Mrs aside when she was picking up our six year old. Said “today I got the kids to tell a story about their own history and something they have done with their family, Rocky IV junior says”

“One time, me and Mum and Dad and My brother and Sister had an ironing competition at home. We all ironed a pair of shorts and then we had to see whose was best and in the end we all decided it was a tie”

This kid spent grew up in Papua New Guinea, has been to Hong Kong Disneyland, Los Angeles Disneyland and Mexico and decides to make up some horse rot story about an ironing competition. Clown.

1 Like

Teacher pulled my Mrs aside when she was picking up our six year old. Said "today I got the kids to tell a story about their own history and something they have done with their family, Rocky IV junior says"
"One time, me and Mum and Dad and My brother and Sister had an ironing competition at home. We all ironed a pair of shorts and then we had to see whose was best and in the end we all decided it was a tie"
This kid spent grew up in Papua New Guinea, has been to Hong Kong Disneyland, Los Angeles Disneyland and Mexico and decides to make up some horse rot story about an ironing competition. Clown.

I thought the story was fantastic... you guys turned 5 pairs of shorts into a tie...  AMAZING!

1 Like

Earlier tonight at the dinner table... my wife feels a churn in the stomach and jokingly says 'baby's kicking again'.  Master almost 4 quick as a flash: 'it can't be a baby in your tummy, mummy, you don't have any milk coming from your boobs"... 

“I need to do a poo”

Yeah, real cute.

Especially if you’re at the footy or some crusty place in Preston.

My rule is, no one leaves the house without visiting the toilet, including mum.

My 17 month year old runs up to the door and says 'door. He always likes to go outside and grabs his shoes and runs to the door tapping on it even when it’s raining.

He also says who’s that … Sounds more like whos’at when someone comes to the door.

The other one he says a lot is more. Usually after more food. Or snacks when in the car.

And when people sneeze he laughs, always has since a baby.