Things yer little uns say

Not so much say but do Little Miss ASB 3.5 years, we have just found her puffer coat pockets full of rocks, all the good ones though.

4 Likes

Today having breakfast at the Silos for my birthday , little Miss ASB , “Ben Ben look that man’s hair is broken” really loud (older Man with big bald patch)

3 Likes

My daughter used to fill her shoes with pebbles and stones she found and wanted to keep. WTF

2 Likes

How’s that going now, does she still do it ?

No, must’ve been a phase.

But has been offered a spot at a pretty exclusive school for high achievers. So maybe there’s method to the madness.

2 Likes

I got home from night shift this morning and Mrs. K. said to tread lightly with our 8yo as she’d had an argument with her bestie the day before and was still a bit emotional. I ducked into her bedroom to say good morning and was greeted with “I’m not taking visitors this morning Dad because I’m arranging my teddies”.

“Can I make an appointment for after school?” I asked.

“Hmmm, that should be ok I think” she replied.

17 Likes

Seems cognitive to this

LMAO

Stones were an issue as well, but so far 2 out of 3 kids would pocket acorns. Anywhere we went, if they were lying around, they somehow found their way home. Then I would find them still in clothes, left in the car, in cupboards, stuffed in the couch cushions, right where i need to walk in the middle of the night(wtf)?! At one stage i even found a cardboard box choc full of them in the kids rooms.

Waiting to see if child number three exhibits the same squirrel like characteristics. I will lose it.

8 Likes

Kids just wreck you sometimes. In a similar situation.

When my kid was about 3.

THT: ‘hey. can I have a hug?’
Jnr: ‘no. I gave you a hug yesterday.’ Then just walks off

5 Likes

2 Likes

Not fertile dad of Miss ASB, just Benny not Daddy, but the play between her mum and me is amazing at only 3 years old

2 Likes

I think we need to get my 8yo and your 8yo together. With your daughters teddies and my daughters teddies (or as she calls them “her babies”), they may have an unstoppable army that could rule the world. Or at the very least, Geelong.

2 Likes

Unless of course it was your daughter that she had a run in with. Then that’d be a bit awkward.

1 Like

Thats how nuclear war starts.

1 Like

Was watching back to the future last night. It’s our favourite family movie. seen it dozens of times, so I was just looking at all the cool stuff they have in the background.

A red car pulls up and it was like my very first ever car, so I say “hey, see that red car!? That’s exactly my first car!”

Kids: “awesome!”

The driver gets out and puts money in the parking meter.

Kids “dad, that’s you!!! You’re in back to the future!!”

Me: “yep, you never I knew I was a big time star!”

Character walks into “Cupid’s Adult Bookshop”

images.jpeg-95

19 Likes

Where Rudy Giuliani is preparing to host a press conference.

2 Likes

That just confirms it was definitely you

3 Likes

Baby @bomber_girl

16 Likes

That’s gold!

Late afternoon drive to Tullamarine with our kids to park under final approach and watch airliners land. Ice creams in hand.

2 minutes pass… no aircraft in sight, yet…

3yo daughter: “C’mon dad… All i see are cars and blowflies!”

5 Likes