Tom Mitchell

Reports?? he has broken both tibia and fibula. Thats a big injury. No wonder they say season.

Fark him

I honestly canā€™t remember if he actually won the Brownlow last year.

5 Likes

As a player and a human being playing out his dreams at the highest level for a very brief period of his lifetime I feel sorrow and compassion

But hawthorn can get fkd

7 Likes

Will play us whilst still on crutches, Woosha wonā€™t tag him again and he will have 57 handballs

14 Likes

Nice word

1 Like

Geez the hawks will be hoping they can get Scully fit now.

ā– ā– ā– ā–  luck. Would be like us losing Hepp or Zmerrett.

1 Like

They could really use Dylan Shiel right about now.

12 Likes

Werenā€™t people already saying, that despite being ok with the medical, his recovery would see him well into the season. Which basically meanā€™t the whole year to get right fitness wise.

Donā€™t think he will be much help to them for this.

1 Like

Yep. Word on Scully is MAYBE second half of season. He isnā€™t the guy that will fix this problem.

1 Like

Jaegerā€™s knees better hold up or they are up the creek.

2 Likes

Ship Creek?

3 Likes

They are regardless. Their lack of depth is really going to bite them in the ā– ā– ā– . I still question whether Jaeger is as good as everybody says he is, i donā€™t think iā€™d have him in my top 30 mids in the comp. Iā€™ll wait until he can put together a full season to judge though.

2 Likes

Wingard is going to be thrown into the deep end as an almost full time mid. Itā€™s what he wanted now it becomes a necessity

1 Like

Yep, will be Wingard put in the guts full time to cover the hole.

Wingard as a fulltime mid is going to seriously weaken their forwardline.

And thereā€™s no guarantees he will work out as a full time mid either.

1 Like

If heā€™s snapped the tib/fib clean in two like my son did heā€™ll need a steel rod. That means you can bear weight very quickly because the leg is supported by the rod and screws at each end. Getting the confidence back could take quite a while.

Hopefully they push too hard and they break him and he sues them into non-existence.

2 Likes

He hasnā€™t ever been in their forwardline though. It wont be any worse than last year. And he certainly has the talent to play in the guts full time. Will be interesting to watch it all unfold.