Tom Mitchell

Lighten up mate.

It’s a bloke that’s broken his leg.

I’m sure a good percentage of people in here have broken bones before. You survive.

Keep an eye on your instagram account midway through the year because you will probably see Tommy’s photo pop up enjoying a European summer.

He will be fine.

4 Likes

Thanks for putting how I feel into words. I wish I could feel more compassion for hawks but I cant. Their celebrations at our players expense and S Mitchell’s needle jab aren’t easily forgotten or forgiven

7 Likes

Lighten up mate? Jesus, read your previous post, mate.

2 Likes

I will never forget how our club was treated in the media or in public.

It was non stop for four years!

It was disgusting and I doubt anyone outside the club has any sympathy even now.

6 Likes

Yes

And please don’t like my posts when I’m having a go at you.

1 Like

They dont. One Carlton clown on BF even said Doc Reid’s cancer was karma.

1 Like

Why are you reading BF?

1 Like

To read other people’s opinions.

Wish the mods could introduce a dislike function, just for my posts, so I could feel all the “love”.
Anyway, good night.

His recovery should be ok given his play style.

Outside runnnerwho looses his agility is bad, inside guy at bottom of packs he should be better placed.

1 Like

What’s the details of the break? Is it both fibia and tíbia?

I reckon he will be fine if not. Not as bad as a ruptured ACL? (haven’t done either, just perception mind you)

Of course I’m sorry for Mitchell, but it couldn’t have happened to a better team.

Unfortunately it’s a stain that’ll last a very long time, maybe forever. I’m a bit with you when it comes to the other teams, they were dancing on our graves but we’re out the other side now and they’re starting to fear we might actually be good again now. It would’ve broken other clubs but we’re getting strong again.

As for Mitchell, feel sorry for him personally but Hawthorn can EAD for all I care. Fk them all!

15 Likes

Feel for Mitchell, but their absolute #### of a coach, #### him and that footy club can’t stand them. Remember the saga and the snide remarks from the garden gnome. Never forget. Hope the Hawthorn ■■■■■■ are hurting.

9 Likes

Yep, it’s nothing personal against Mitchell. But if the Hawks supporters have a sleepless night tonight then I’m farking happy about that.

A flag is on the horizon and if this country had any remorse at all for what they put our club through they would declare that all Essendon supporters can have a week off with pay to celebrate.

It’s a blight on this countries history in my opinion.

2 Likes

I farking hope we smash these bastards and Dylan is bog. Hate them with an absolute passion.

2 Likes

I’d prefer Mosquito to be bog

5 Likes

I hate Carlton with a passion but this saga talk reminds me just how smug those farking hawks supporters were about the saga.

We better bury them this year.

Even more so now that Sam Mitchell is back there.

Having also suffered the same injury I feel genuine compassion for Tom.

I snapped my tib and fib when I was 14 playing indoor soccer. 23 years later and I’ve never gone in for a contested soccer kick again with my right leg. Just never got them confidence back again. Everything else is fine. Even typing this give me a fingers down the blackboard sort of sensation.

My was a clean break. Both bones snapped in half. Straight across the shin. I spent 12 weeks in plaster - the first 8 up to my hip. The entire summer - which just happened to be the year my parent decided to put a pool in. Sucked big time watching from the couch as the pool went in. Remember the rest of the family paddling in a foot of dirty water the night they start fillling it.

6 Likes