Tom Rockliff

GET IT DONE

If heā€™s interested, we should be.

1 Like

Is he though?

2 Likes

Heppell has been injured the majority of the year. They had to cut back his workload on the training track to get him up each week.

Heā€™ll be a lot better next season.

His performances early in the season were fantastic.

4 Likes

Dont know.

I donā€™t believe so.

Getting Tom does nothing for us long term but probably ads another 10k of members next year.

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if the club made a splash in trade week for this reason alone.

1 Like

Probably Heading to hawthorn.

If we arenā€™t into a player averaging over 6 clearances a game. This club is proper Carlisle tucked.

8 Likes

If he goes somewhere else other than us I will legit spew right up

4 Likes

No need for trade week. He is a free agent! Just show him the cash and he is ours.

We may well be ā€œintoā€ him but if he isnā€™t interested then there is nothing we can do. He is not worth $1 mill a season imo.

1 Like

Thatā€™s Essington mentality

4 year contract is the sticking point. Lions have offered him 3. Port want him badly but they are also concerned about offering him 4

IF we can give cooney a 2year deal, and myers a 3 year deal.
THEN we can give Rockliff 5 years.

#SlidingDoors
#ihatemyself

15 Likes

Honestlyā€¦ Iā€™d do that in a heartbeat.

11 Likes

I think people over-rate him.

1 Like

Yep, I donā€™t disagree with that. But because he fits our biggest need so perfectly, weā€™d be absolute muppets not to be looking at this.

5 Likes

Oh I agree, woudnā€™t be upset with getting him and I think the club has been interested, just think he isnā€™t worth what people on here seem to think.