Tom Rockliff

So it’s reasonable dodoro said we only want young guys, but it’s also reasonable we enquired about Ablett? Yep. Makes complete sense

2 Likes

I hope this is a joke. We owe Crameri absolutely nothing. If we signed a guy out of guilt, it’d be hilarious

2 Likes

Saga guilt.

1 Like

$250k for Ablett? Is that a 3 game contract?

3 Likes

Craig Bird moves like a whale with an eating disorder and butchers every possession he has. That’s why he’s been treated the way he has.

7 Likes

It trying to explain to myself how we could possibly end up with Crameri. Because we all know it makes no sense. So I’ll assume there would be reasons that I don’t understand, and will probably never know.

Yes, the ways of Essendon’s trading/drafting have been mysterious.

From malfunctioning FAX machines to mistakes from A(levy) to Z(antuck); or lazy bunts like Cupido; or any number of FCFC hacks; or any number of broken down players delisted by other clubs and widely criticised here as “cooked” while playing for said clubs; through to getting the player last year that was widely derided as the one Essington was most likely to get from the top 50 of most discussed nominees- and was the one we in fact did end up with.

Yes, the ways of Essendon’s trading/drafting have long been mysterious.

2 Likes

Feels bad, but Crameri is about as desirable as a splinter. Not what we need at all.

Maybe because he played midfield when at the Doggies. And; he is good friend of Stringer.

That would be a reasonable reason.

Crameri played midfield at the doggies, really?

That was one of the reasons he went there in the first place because that’s what he wanted to do.
Although people may say it was all about the money, it wasn’t.

2 Likes

It was all about cuddles, actually.

2 Likes

But he didn’t play midfield.

Ramanauskas was on radio this morning and he mentioned Essendon were actually interested in Rockliff after his co host Adam white bemoaned why Essendon weren’t in him.

Rama is a player agent btw (not rockliffs) so he knows what’s going on around the traps.

7 Likes

Believe nothing…

we should be so far into rockliff it’d be a crime in most countries.

12 Likes

“We desperately need a Tom Rockliff-like player.”

“What about the actual Tom Rockliff himself?”

“Hmm… It’s so crazy it might work.”

11 Likes

I reckon we got roundly kb’d on this one.
Would have been a good fit.

He did but got injured.