Trade Discussion 2018 thread #1 - We’re gonna need a bigger boat for the wave pool!

Heard the same.

Though heard he was going to Carlton.

Unless they part with their number 1 pick I doubt he will go there. If he doesn’t care if he goes to us and Carlton then Carlton will have to hand it over because we’ll certainly hand over ours.

Of course though, the AFL will give carlton a PP if this was to happen and give them pick 2

Wallis will re-sign with the dogs. It’s fairly close I’m being told.

2 Likes

Can he do that too?

1 Like

I didn’t think it could get much better than last year!

If we add and it’s a big if, both Shiel and Beams to our midfield then we are in contention right away!

Carlton will keep coming up as he barracked for them as a kid. I mentioned in a way earlier post in this thread that I met him via John Quinn in Sydney when John was at GWS (early years for Dylan) and he was BIG on the Blues even then. Joked with him that we’d welcome him at EFC with open arms and he said he wouldn’t touch Essendon with a barge pole! Albeit a while ago though…

1 Like

Was that pre-Asaga or during?

Trade Targets- The Shielquel

12 Likes

This thread needs more Jack Martin

3 Likes

So you want to hear we have jack of getting martin?

1 Like

Pre

1 Like

Careful. The end of this path of logic (looking only at history) is Carlton being a destination club.

So Carlton wouldn’t have been as abysmal as they’re now

Yep

1 Like

Start tying it into contracts. You are allowed to substitute one (1) football training session per week with a session of Fortnite or FIFA.

Boom. Destination club.

Number 15 would suit

1 Like

Yes.

This is getting Shiely

2 Likes

Shiel be right mate.

1 Like

Is this the midfield jet we’ve been longing for after all these years?

1 Like