Trade Targets

Wineo isn’t on that much from what I heard.
Its more the fact he wants to be a 1 club player than the club he plays for paying him In Port, not wine.
Atleast if he came to us we could give him some cheese, crackers, dried apricots…

Not sure what the fark I’m reading in here tbh.

Fair enough regarding the Miles assessments. Doesn’t have to be specifically him (and he is a bit of a plodder) but some inside-mid bolstering is still required IMO.

I wonder if a Jesse Lonergan, who is of this mould, be worth getting on the cheap.

As long as GC packaged him with a second rounder and promised to pay his wage.

Wasn’t Chicken Nixon bragging that he set up web pages in Hirdy’s and Lloyd’s names and sold them to the club to get around the shortfall?

completely possible but I didn’t hear that one

Toot toot

Why is that flog even still relevant? Or is it just other parts of the media hoping for a ‘toot toot’ meltdown?

2 Likes

We were forced to include that in the cap.

1 Like

Or we could go get Devon Smith maybe?
Oh wait…

I WANT MORE TRADES DAMMIT

1 Like

The first day of trade radio.

“We’re expecting to see the most trade requests in AFL history.”

crickets

Well known at the time, they forced us to include them in the TPP so no rort took place, to also was t the amounts listed in the article.

We were? I didn’t know that.

Yep…who else can we get???

1 Like

Need a top inside mid to request a trade, “so they can go home”
Do we have any cap left ?

1 Like

I haven’t seen many names floated in the trade period that I would actually want… our ‘3’ are the pick of the bunch by a long long way.

It has been a ripper trade period thus far for EFC but overall it is a fizzer… nothing much of anything is happening. become a parade of old FA’s and fringe players suddenly wanting to ‘go home’

Still think Schache is worth a look but no one else really stands out imho.

3 Likes

Petracca? Or better still…Nathan Jones…

Edit…yes, I know they’ll be further from home…

2 Likes

Its because Essendon are too hard to deal with. Our involvement in the trade period has held up all other trades that should have happened by now.

2 Likes

Doesn’t help us but my mate reckons that the word around the office is that Sloane has told the Crows he will be going back to Victoria in 2019 and is happy to see out his contract but If the Crows test the market with him he would understand

9 Likes