Trade Targets

hahahahahaha ■■■■ the crows

Can we offer them a 2019 4th-round pick because we want more players whose name starts with S.

Go the same route with Schache.

Geez, I hope Taylor Walker doesn’t find out.

16 Likes

stone?

1 Like

We’ll worry about that when we’ve signed them. What could go wrong?

Fark he handled himself poorly

How much is Goddard on for his last year?

Move heaven and earth to make this happen.

Francis and next years first plus second.

the 4th S

Based on Rockliff, we are not interested as he’s not in the right age demographic

He’s a couple of months older than Hurls, bring him in.

That’s super interesting

Surely he doesn’t say test the market and I’ll go wherever. He’d have his list of clubs would accept given as a FA he gets to select destination, with likely chance of finals success.

If not…

Saints would prob hand over both first rounders
Blues would straight swap Gibbs

From our perspective we’d likely go

Future 1st, Francis & Redman

Zillion times better than the one first round compo pick they’d get next year.

Are I correct that we have turned pick 11 and a third round pick into Devon Smith and Adam Saad plus a 2nd round pick ?

Finding hard to work it all out.

What do we have left to trade for Stringer ?

Since when has Scully been remotely on ■■■■ Carlton’s radar? Had a quick read of their shyte on BF.

Since October 2011 when he was traded from the Melbourne Demons to the GWS Giants.

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s
Out: 11, 2018 2nd round, 2018 3rd round
In: Saad, Smith, 2018 GWS 2nd round, 25

So we have 25 & 30 this year, plus GWS’ 2018 2nd round pick left for Stringer

1 Like

Show us your maths?

Last year we had Hocking and Bird play virtually all year in the VFL. Howlett for nearly 3/4 of the year, and Myers for almost half the year. Ie every week we had 2, 3 or 4 mid career mids surplus to requirements.

We’ve lost 1 x inside mid from the seniors.

Where is the shortfall exactly?

Yeah but a Rockcliff is a ■■■■.

1 Like

Listen Archimedes, it was an area we were deficient in last year even WITH Jobe.
I don’t believe against the top end teams with mature midfielders that we can match them in that area at present. We have some natural improvement to come in that area (Parish, McGrath etc.) which is great but relative to our competition next season I see it as a weakness.

I recognise that there is more than 1 way to skin a cat, we probably have to play to our strengths and will get a larger % of our scores from turnover and slingshot footy but nonetheless we can afford to look for improvement on the inside as well.

2 Likes

Best way to fix it is to avoid Sydney at the SCG in finals.