Trade Targets

You think Anthony Miles or Jesse Lonergan gets us over the line against Sydney?

I don’t think adding those types help our best side, or help our kids develop.

I think we need a lot of improvement across about 6 or 8 spots. Some of those spots we have looked at through trade. Most of them we need to find and develop from within.

2 Likes

I’d actually 100% rather have hocking go around again than recruit miles or Lonergan

5 Likes

Would love to lure Lin Jong away from the Bulldogs.

3 Likes

Today’s blitz highlight

5 Likes

Yep 100% agree

Am I missing something?
Lin Jong is average at best…

1 Like

I thought this bloke was in charge of lobbing missiles over Japan and generally running amok as the North Korean grand poohbah.

Must be paying good money at the doggies to beat that gig.

1 Like

I reckon a couple of them will be. Probably Benny for one. He’s back some ways in depth but you still may need it. Merrett probably gone. Bird, can’t see him contributing but… Smack. Is Draper far enough along to just move up in the pecking order? Hope so. Morgan should be fine for one more. Hope he overcomes his injury issues. Might be better to have a couple of them on one year with an eye to turning them over in a better draft next year rather than signing up really speculative kids for two years.

1 Like

I also find it interesting how depending on list decisions we may actually have some back pocket / half back depth again.

Small / medium defenders
Saad
McNiece
McKenna
Redman
Baguley
Morgan
Gleeson
McGrath as an option.

Loads.

2 Likes

Add to that all the mids who can rotate forward as genuine goal threats. Definitely flexible. Strangely, our key talls are fairly settled too. Really need that mid development in Langford, Parish and McGrath to come on quick. That’s the big question mark.

Can anyone come up with some fantasy scenario whereby we get Ben Ainsworth???

To throw a different opinion out there… I felt that last year we were playing too many HBF’ers in our best 22 each week.

Incorrect. Lin Jong is Lit.

1 Like

This has the makings of a joke, i’m sure of it.

So, a devout muslim, vietnamese kid and Devon walk in to a bar…

You could add Irish and Canadian as well

1 Like

Is there anyone else we need less?

18 AM

8 Likes

Can we just worry about the next 2 years before we question his last one?

No. I just love the bloke. Star

Yep. Ainsworth is a gun. I’d still be in Mathiesons ear too, I think he will end up a pretty decent inside mid

2 Likes