Trade Targets

If he was cheap (pick-wise) and not too expensive salary wise, I’d be willing to take the chance on Hall and look the other way on his age. You can’t help wondering how much GC has stuffed players up, and if he’d be better in a different environment, and given his game style he could play until he was 34 or more.

But it would definitely be a risk, and I wouldn’t want it to be a major part of our strategy.

1 Like

Throw everything we can at Wines I say the bloke is the bull we have been missing for a long time.

3 Likes

It’s Dew we’re dealing with. Get Skipworth to bake him a cake.

9 Likes

2 cakes?

1 Like

Not sure if it’s a p*ss take on Facebook, it’s saying Sam McClure thinks Taylor Walker won’t be at the Crows.

I’m not sure if they were just bagging McClure or it’s legit

Has to be a pisstake… There’s no way Sam McLure thinks…

11 Likes

Given how much instability the club appears to have it could very much happen

All these players leaving. Unrest in playing group over that preseason camp and Tex backing the football operations department in over the players.

Eddie about to retire. Sloane leaving.

As a hypothetical …

Does Tex go stuff it I’m going to Pies for example now who chasing a kpf hard? Or GWS given he from Broken Hill needing more consistent target than Patton.

Or is it Crows thinking we have botched our flag chance. Make most of super strong SA draft, get someone else in as captain who the playing group fully behind.

Would be some story if Tex left/was pushed

At this stage surely just McClure talking out of his ■■■ however

@Aceman will no doubt be all over this if any truth to it.

Actually he has never said anything about Tex leaving, only McGovern.

1 Like

Ok suggestions in an online news outlet today that Mitch Wallis is gettable, tenuous links to EFC via coterie. Any knowledge re if we’re into him.

Team is currently playing totally disinterested footy.

Is he worth chasing?

Opinions on if he can recover pre injury premiership season form?

Edit - I decided not to be lazy. Link to article

Definitely got a bit of cee u next tuesday about him.

Could do a lot worse.

You’d like Draper to be that sort of player.

Whynotboth?.gif

I spoke to a mate of mine who’s a Bulldogs fan.

His assessment: a one-trick pony, who has really slowed down after the leg injury.

Not sure our midfield needs another one-trick pony.

2 Likes

Because Draper needs more ruck time. He won’t get that with Preuss in the team.

2 Likes

Still pretty young though I think?

Most premiership rucks have a lot of miles on them.

and if you don’t have 2 rucks on the list, you’re doing it wrong.

1 Like

Maybe they’ve decided Leuey is done

Club can’t rely on just Belly and a still very very raw Draper as back up whose years away from being ready IMO.

We need another ruck who can step into role if Belly got injured (has been prone to it) or even push past him and perform at senior level.

I agree that Preuss is a better alternative to Leuey, but it’s probably time for us to see Draper as the no.1 ruck in the VFL team. He appears to be ready for that (given he can’t really play any other position).

I would agree to getting Preuss, only to have another ruckman who knows where to be on the ground, and can use his size. Be interested to see who else is interested, and what it would cost.

(I actually like Preuss as a player. Makes good use of what he’s got.)

Yeah I’m watching him at the moment. Doing quite a bit of spectating 2m off the pack, clapping for handball receives and pointing during a stoppage. Other than that not a hell of a lot

2 Likes

What if all the one trick pony’s tricks were different tricks from every other one trick pony?

But he’s not. He’s another slow midfielder, we have plenty of them.

1 Like