Trade Targets

Isn’t Tex Walker a big reason others want out? Perhaps his so ferocious he’ll follow them out?

Go big.
Bontempelli.
These plebs are going nowhere.

3 Likes

What’s Boyd on? Million a year = about $45k a game?

5 touches

1 Like

Good work if you can get it.

Will replace Goddard. Must get

What about Joe Blow?

Wallis and Sloane would be a great trade period

we wouldnt need to trade for either. both Free Agents.

A great trade period would be Ollie Wines. But it aint happening.

I think I would have a hard look at Mitch Wallis. Also has a ■■■■ haircut so fits in with our arseclowns. (mop head, man bun, iceman)

1 Like

Wallis is a RFA i think.

1 Like

i feel like there are more choices for mids this year compared to last year. surely we can land one of these blokes

he is. so is sloane. hence we dont need to trade for them. just offer them a better contract.

Wallis 4 years
Sloane 2 years with a trigger for a 3rd

It’s mid June, heaps will re-sign

1 Like

Sloan has a big injury problem, I wouldn’t be risking trading for him.

1 Like

It’s why I wouldn’t offer him anymore then 2 from all reports money won’t be an issue for Sloane.

I still wouldn’t consider Wallis. Giving him 4 years would be an act of lunacy.

10 Likes

It’s probably not saying much for Wallis that even with Libba out of side he still basically a fringe inside mid.

You’d have expected he’d be straight into that role. But has been in and out of the team.

Perhaps that broken leg has really affected him.

We are better off giving Clarke genuine inside mid opportunity IMO

3 Likes

So much! who in melbs wouldn’t know a former player or coterie member by at most 2 degrees of seperation! Let alone if your dad was a player, gees

13 disposals
6 tackles
2 goals

Dosen’t hurt to have more tacklers in the team.

It’s not the year or $ contract I’m worried about. It’s what picks and player you would have to give up when the crowd force the match.

I think Sloan’s a great player and would fit into our side nicely. However, his injury is career threatening, he has had a hard career as a crash and bash player and I’d rather go for picks.

2 Likes