Training Feb 5th 2022

I don’t believe anyone has said that.

5 Likes

as much as i love the training reports, this is why i can’t get too excited until the season begins and we see whether the boys put it together on the park.

My first time seeing both Tex and Fejo, Tex seems to have a little bit of X factor about this play. Still needs a heap of work on his game, but he has a little bravado. They both didn’t seem out of place, but to my eyes, Tex looked more comfortable.

14 Likes

Mark Bolton

2 Likes

I have seen Hird play numerous times in the VFL and seen both his pre seasons. I dearly would love him to work out as his Dad was my hero. However what am i meant to say when he clearly looks like he struggles against our top 30 players? I think he has done a brilliant job to get where he is. He is though limited in my personal view.

2 Likes

I cannot tell you how very saddening that is to read. But thank you for posting.

I had always hoped he would continue to develop.

Dearly love to be made a fool and he stars. Still holding out hope

2 Likes

Fair enough. I reckon we we will see him in the ones in 2022. You don’t. Standing out is training is one thing; doing a job in a match is another. Let’s compare notes at the end of the season.

1 Like

Never heard them called notes before…

7 Likes

Fair enough. At least he is playing a position we desperately need help in with Walla likely out for sometime.

He has his dads work ethic and has already improved quite a lot. He may not be a star but will earn a game this season in my opinion

1 Like

Sheesh, we are now getting video clips in the training reports, we are being spoiled, but then again we deserve it. I enjoyed everyone of them, so thanks for taking them and posting them Benny40. Kudos to Krack and anyone else who made it out to the Hangar and then reported back for training duty.

Everyone has their favourites, which is all well and good. I don’t have anyone in particular l follow the progress of, but so far l am greatly impressed with the snippets we get about how 2MP is developing.

8 Likes

Credit definitely goes to @CJohns !!!

I was at home on the couch. Don’t give me the credit!

3 Likes

Then l don’t know how your name came up in the quote.

You can credit me for elite copy and paste skillz from Twitter.

3 Likes

12 Likes

I’ve been saving this screenshot for about 6 months.

16 Likes

When they’re “Post Its” you dont compare.

3 Likes

This is probably more directed at the people that have regularly attended trainings over previous pre seasons but there seems to be a lot of optimism about our list and how we will go this year. As this is the first year I’ve followed the pre season training reports, is it like this every year or are things actually looking better this year?