Training Monday 11/2/19

All you questions have the same reply : the AFL has a standard operating procedure called SBROTD. ( She’ll Be Right On The Day ) and accordingly will make it up as they go along, with major changes introduced after the Hawthorn coach has a coffee with Gillon.

3 Likes

I’d forgotten about that, that thread was so funny, some of your best work!

1 Like

Yeap, that’s the thread i keep thinking of whenever the diagrams come out.

A shame some of those links stopped working.

Blitz gold right there.

1 Like

That’s one hell of a tall forward line/bench. Will you play one of them in the ruck so TIPPA/Raz can crumb any drops?

1 Like

Anyone attend today?

1 Like

I’ll get to it…

4 Likes

I know right, I’m starting to get the shakes…

1 Like

I want your report tabled by 8am (Indian time).

I hadn’t thought about that side benefit of being here!

2 Likes

Yes.
Having lunch.
Patience :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We’re being patient, but it’s taking too long.

9 Likes

Fixed to account for new “experimental” cloning in the dungeon.

2 Likes

Thanks but SHOW ME THE RULES. Because we know different teams are going to interpret the hell out of them rather than just stay in the AFL’s utopia bubble.

If you order dessert as well as an espresso, then you’re in big trouble.

3 Likes

Can a biomechanics expert explain how more players don’t kick the grass and snap their feet off ?

1 Like

luck?

2 Likes

Some, like you might lose a complete leg.

I didn’t lose it. I still had it. Just not much use being able to carry it.

4 Likes

Unless your legs are different heights or your a complete clutz, this is highly unlikely for someone who has been playing AFL or soccer for awhile

I take it @deckham’s a big eater…

Deckham is like the mother bird. Out doing the hard yards, pre-digesting the tasty morsels, and flies back to the nest the long way after having a drink.
All the time to be pestered by noisy baby birds screaming for the tasty morsels and on her arrival saying “Fark Mum, why did you take the fark so long” ?

3 Likes