Training Monday Dec 18

Sounds like a kid who just hasnt grown into his body as yet.

He is still growing taller - is almost 6 foot 6 now. These types of injuries are so common to young players who are still growing.

He’ll be back - it will take time, but Ridley was drafted for 2020 not 2018.

11 Likes

Should’ve taken Witherden

5 Likes

Wow, bonus

Think they came out about 11 Nackers

■■■■■■■ RIP. Franga and Ridley both 100% cooked.

There is open training today hopefully the club releases some info about Ridley today.

If the rumours on here a true that is very disappointing. I haven’t heard anything but have made a call.

Just working out of it’s ankle or foot ligament damage myself

should have called off pre season training like the Dee’s to avoid Injuries :frowning:

1 Like

Melbourne players will lobby the AFLPA next to make sure they play no games during the snow season, so like all their members they can spend it on the slopes.

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick response…it hurts just hearing about it.

Now it’s a real pre-season

4 Likes

This has been the case the whole time. Disappointing.

7 Likes

I disagree. Don’t think Jobe necessarily has that aggressive mongrel either. Just went about his business and was good enough that it didn’t matter. As long as you’re not timid you don’t have to be a Kommer esque junkyard dog. I don’t think Langford is timid

Irish didnt crash into Ridley’s ankle did he?

1 Like

Ok getting some confirmation…better news on Ridley and source went a bit too strong(it can happen)…Round one a possibility

15 Likes

Mate you got anything on Francis?

5 Likes

No bit of a mystery

1 Like

Jobe was hard as f**k. All good, inside players have intensity about them and a thirst for the hard stuff. Unless Langford increases his hunger for the contest, I don’t see much changing with him

12 Likes

Question not for me but I’ll try and shed some light without giving away too much. There’s two issues. One is a hamstring which is just sore/tight. No biggie. The other the club have to delve into a bit more.