Training report - Friday 11 March 2022

Question not about training, I’m heading over for a game at Marvel, first time in a few years, can you still just wander about in the lower levels with a beer and lean against the railing or have they policed that?

1 Like

@Paul_Cousins said the VFL practice match is just for the VFL squad. In the thread on the VFL board.

1 Like

Martin.

Given Waterman filled in late last year, it will be interesting if got a call up.

Jones’ ankle can’t be bad if done during a warm up

1 Like

Don’t jinx it!!!

1 Like

I wouldn’t assume that

1 Like

Can still wander around, unless they covid safe the ■■■■ out of that

1 Like

Becoming injury prone

Cheers, should be right barring a new strain then.

1 Like

Don’t jinx it!!!

3 Likes

Don’t jinx it!!!

1 Like

Waterman was essentially playing as full forward late in year though not the 4th tall which Tom Stewart would line up on.

Langford is taller and much bigger body for a pseudo tall role and engaging Stewart. And obv far more experienced than Martin

I’d expect they’d just have Hep & Cox take the wings and Langford into a fwd/mid role

Martin however might come into side though and be in our outside mid/HFF rotations

I meant a new groin strain for Stringer…wait, no…a new strain on my wallet because of all the beer and chips…yep that’s it.

1 Like

ANNOUNCE BALDWIN!!!

1 Like

Waterman was often playing as FF.

Not many of them are named from the vfl list i saw

I was there - he was running laps. Running is generous. Jogging. I’d be amazed if he made it to Round 1

2 Likes

Such a Francis story line, have your best pre season and then get injured right before the season starts.

10 Likes

There’s always something unfortunately

How’s Bryan looking ?