Training report - Monday 14 December 2020

players: what have you got planned for the training session today truck?
Rutten:

24 Likes

and for all the blues forwards stocks that they rave about where has that actually got them…

nothing nada zilch…

1 Like

Why do we think Jones has a greater running capacity?

I read training reports like these and curse “The Worsfold Years” all over again. Little wonder we were such a disorganised rabble going into each year. I’m only surprised we didn’t go the whole Blight approach and introduce a “no footballs before February” philosophy. We may as well have…

2 Likes

Nackers coming in off the long run…

3 Likes

Off to the nakery…k

We will be flag favourites after @nackers post

1 Like

Bring on 2022, then.

3 Likes

Training Overlord @nackers has a lot to say.
I sense this is good news.

Please give us info on the next breakout star

Being fair and unbiased
Joe was a superstar.

Also being fair and unbiased,
He had 1 good year, and during that year he went on a 25 goals / 5 behinds (or close to it) accuracy spree that he’ll likely never reproduce again in his career.

Electric when going but I always felt uncomfortable when he lined up for goal.

I for one am looking forward to a FF who isnt wasteful in front of goal.

5 Likes

Worsfold: “Now finish with some 400’s…but only if you think its the right thing for your development”

11 Likes

When are the other training session this week?

Worsfold: “Now fellas, I’ve empowered you guys to run your own skills and planning sessions this preseason while I nip back to Perth and see the family for the next few months…”

10 Likes

Has it been parked in the MCG carpark since 2019?

In the hangar car park!

From Bomber twitter

6 Likes

2MP says you were mates once until you cut him. Says nice knowing you, but don’t bother calling until you put him in your best 22.

1 Like

You don’t like the complete ■■■■■■■ gamble of goal, point, out of bounds on the full?

2 Likes

With that lovely kicking action I can’t see him shanking it 45 degrees off target on a regular basis.

2 Likes

Woosha says Ouch!