Training report - Monday 2018-12-10

Do people only post photos where Draper is winning the ruck, or is it simply that no other type of ruck photo exists.

14 Likes

Gotta say the boys look in ripping nick at this stage of the pre season.

Is this trainer related to Francis?
Never found a picture of him to ask the question earlier this year.

1 Like

All the good members get suspended

1 Like

Is it just me or does Package look like heā€™s gone backwards in the body stakes?

2 Likes

Is that Ridley channelling Goddard with both his hands on hips and strut?

1 Like

Many thanks to https://twitter.com/CharlieDons

4 Likes

He isnā€™t in the picture u uploaded lol

Iā€™d say at least 40-65kg heavier, which is strange considering heā€™s meant to be midfielding in the midfield.

Isnā€™t that Draper?

Makes more sense. He is filling out nicely. Doesnā€™t look tall in that picture. The grass out at the Hangar playing height tricks again!

I liked the series of photos showing Stringer leading the running in the midfield group then each subsequent photo shows him moving back in the pack. I think it shows two things, that his tank needs lots of work but also that he is busting his backside off trying to get there. Which is great!

Also Jeez Daniher is looking much bigger. Please be injury free.

Finally those first photos of Francis, he looks in great nick. Massive transformation from one or two years ago.

1 Like

Zerk has definitely added some weight

So has Marty

Sneaky feeling 2019 will be Hartleyā€™s year, finished well in the time trial and he is looking beastly. Having Rutten as a coach will be very good for him and all the other talls we have.

5 Likes

Can I just say, ā– ā– ā– ā–  off the green training tops, stick with the red and white

9 Likes

Diggers approves of this message

5 Likes

I didnā€™t think he looked tall either, but then I looked at who the guys were to the right in the photo

2 Likes

Iā€™m so confused. Draperā€™s feet are higher but heā€™s further back.

4 Likes

Converging or parallel lines?

6 Likes

Green is the contrast colour of red, so I like it.

The white tops look good, though, but I think itā€™d be better if it was more grey or silver - we donā€™t like white and black after all.

1 Like

Every photo of Shiel looks like a Nike advertisement.

Also, Hooker deserves a mention, heā€™s looking more toned than usual.

1 Like