Training report - Monday 2018-12-10

Apparently Jake wore a KFC bucket the first time but it was upsetting the current sponsors.

He had so many laying around his house he didn’t want them to go to waste.

3 Likes

It was pretty hot and humid that day as well from memory. Coming back from Perth too. I reckon the Dogs had a real crack and some of our guys were like “it’s just too hard today”

1 Like

Don’t think so. He has been with the club longer than Frang. He also used to be the waterboy at Deer Park

I keep watching the first quarter of the Geelong game. Perfect football. Lets hope there’s plenty of it next year.

1 Like

I accept your recommendation, and shall action it tonight.

2 Likes

Merrett pulverises the little master with a brutal tackle on the siren at the end of the first quarter. Great stuff :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I watched the first quarters V Geelong, West Coast and Port Adelaide last night. Champagne footy.

5 Likes

He regularly hits 40+ metre passes in the VFL. I honestly believe he is wasted taking the kick in due to teams implementing setups to counter. Give him the second kick to split the defensive zone instead and he becomes a real weapon. I am interested in @DJR’s take on this, he watches far more VFL than I do.

1 Like

It’s usually only balding men that have issues with visors.

2 Likes

Seriously… Did Joe D lose a bet where they are making him wear the smallest and shortest shorts in the world??? He’s putting Kylie Minogue to shame these days.

6 Likes

Maybe that’s why his groin hurts?

8 Likes

Crampedisitus Pubis?

2 Likes

Not sure our Kyles ever had any. But yes they are a bit dangerous.

2 Likes

Are we spending the whole preseason whacking Joe Daniher?

fun police are here :stuck_out_tongue:

When is official Whacking Day?

3 Likes

JOEDAN looks bigger, I think thats why his shorts look smaller.

8 posts were split to a new topic: Training report - Wednesday 2018-12-12

It’s like he’s wearing nothing at all.
Nothing at all.

And those with taste.

1 Like