Training report - Thursday 11 March 2021

So long as he doesn’t sit on a fence most of Blitz will be ok.

Edit- beaten to it

Ta mate.

In that sort of session there’s no real angle to be had in a traditional take. I couldn’t say we moved the ball well and such and such looked promising because we simply didn’t do any of it.

Thanks saladin

Nah, we’re gonna love him. Every other supporter base will hate him. Especially once they realise he’s going to kill them with a handful of disposals and strut around like a rooster, lol.

That’s what you want.

28 Likes

As I said, Stevie J.

2 Likes

Is there a player he reminds you of @saladin?

Just from what you saw at training from him.

The Archie Perkins topic is utterly moronic. I genuinely hope none of his family or friends read it.

19 Likes

G Ablett Snr

A mix of Wayne Carey, Gary Ablett Snr and Jnr and Leigh Matthews

Comparing Perkins, a Brighton Grammer kid to Martin, Swan, Greene and Stevie J. :joy::joy::joy:.

The thing those 4 have in common is being tough nuts and rough bags. Most of them have had assault charges against them. Perkins won’t be that.

10/10 @saladin thx for sharing

1 Like

To be fair, I was talking about his body language… not personality!

1 Like

No. Not yet.

I want to see him play.

1 Like

A mix of Zeus, Odin, Ra and Jesus.

8 Likes

So at training he’s trying to be a Cheetah?

Laconic?

1 Like

Don’t say KAV!
Don’t say KAV!
Don’t say KAV!

5 Likes

Blue Collar unpacked!

I should have known better than to mention any player by name, lol.

" Overcast conditions were soon dispelled by an early morning sun. A languid breeze brought a freshness and drove the remaining clouds to the north east, a portent of the fine afternoon ahead. The players ran around in constrained enthusiasm, footballs traversed between origin and destination with a modicum of aplomb. The coaches waved their hands in animated instruction. Everyone went inside, the ground restored to the possession of the automated sprinklers. The moisture added a sweetness to the autumnal glow."

33 Likes

I was tempted. You know it.

2 Likes