Training report - Thursday 4 February 2021

what the hell is that? must be hot

or someone isn’t good at capturing moving shots and has had to wait till they stopped to take a drink for steady shots

Bryan has a drinking problem.

15 Likes

Eye think you are right

2 Likes

It’s 30 degrees and I’m in niddrie.

New?

3 Likes

Clone_Hirdy’s Training day journal

It’s 2:07pm on the 4th Feb 2021, it’s been what seems like an eternity since training finished and there is still no sign of the man known as @nackers to provide relief in the way of a training report!

It’s now 2:13pm and things have escalated with some Blitzers beginning to turn on each other like a scene out of Lord of the Fly’s. The mods sitting there defiantly keeping a close eye on a particular few who are known to insight violence.

It’s now 2:17pm and god help us all if nackers doesn’t make it back in before sunset. Some Blitzers with office job’s who are “working from home” are known to have a drink or three in the late afternoon…

This will be my final journal entry at 2:22pm. There is still no sign of nackers anywhere and I have a meeting to get to in 10 minutes where I will most likely be thinking about the training report rather than focusing on what I need to do. If you don’t hear back from me in the next 2 hours, it’s probably because I am taking a nap. Godspeed everyone!

57 Likes

If there’s one player that represents the Worsfold Era, it’s Zac Clarke.

2 Likes

Denzel plays nackers;
Ethan Hawke as Pocock.

2 Likes

Ive done both.

1 Like

if Stringer or Zakka or Culter don’t play round 1…then who cares we need to move past these guys. nothing to see here

If your looking for a player representation of Woosha philosophy I put up David Myers.

Myers took control of his own career and managed to self motivate himself out of the senior and into the VFL.

You can’t beat that sort of personal drive for learnings.

2 Likes

Capture

giphy

22 Likes

Preee-eeee-ee-pare ye the way of the report

3 Likes

Incoming…

Is it me or does everyone else get aroused when they see the green N typing?

1 Like

Excited, but not aroused as such…

1 Like

Weak effort :wink:

I don’t believe you. It’s more like 10/10.

I’m going to create an account called “Numnuts”, then just loiter in the training threads pretending to type stuff.

9 Likes