Training Sat 21st Jan of some year before 2023

Think we were going to pick him, just rather go in rookie draft I think if he was not bid on.

1 Like

Oh, agreed. Not what I was expecting. Of course, Cox turning into a winger also changes the equation. Iā€™m not convinced the recruiting team knew that would happen.

2 Likes

Cox playing wing was pure luck. We knew he was talented, but debuting off the wing at 200cm is absolutely random chance.

Yes. I believe there maybe no training this week though due to a players camp

1 Like

Sounds like the players are on camp Monday and Tuesday and then have the rest of the week off (Harry Jones stated in the SEN interview that the players would have 4 days off over the Aus Day period)

1 Like

Much appreciated

Spot the difference if you can.

1 Like

People were worried about Ridley as well after 2/3 years, just let them develop.

8 Likes

Cox and Perkins basically playing a full season each was lucky, given they both had not played much footy the previous year due to covid, plus you would expect Coxā€™s slender frame would take time to fill out for him to play a role as a tall. But yeh, slot him on the wing, and he went close to wining the rising star.

1 Like

Iā€™m less concerned about where he debuted versus what he was/is seen as long term.

I also found it odd Zerk was given a two year deal to 2023.

2 Likes

The coaches must be seeing something with BZT that the majority of fans have missed. Which is perfectly understandable, most of us make judgements off a handful of matches and a few 2nd hand training reports.

The bloke on the left has not polled 56 brownlow votes

1 Like

Diabolical.

15 Likes

Got a text from my mum saying that they just did a training session in Macedon this morning.

25 Likes

Tell her Blitz says hi. And that sheā€™s now the best training reporter in Australia.

19 Likes

She was walking with her friend and their dog.

She sent a pic as well.

42 Likes

Heā€™s starting to look a little better.

12 Likes

Looks like he is still falling over too easily, needs to keep his feet

6 Likes

Thatā€™s why heā€™s practicing on a grass wall.

22 Likes

39 posts were split to a new topic: Training - Monday 24 January 2022