Well that’s two very different reports

27 Likes

Half full half empty

NOT TO CAPACITY

The first report we wanted to hear.

The second report we needed to hear.

19 Likes

49 Likes

I suspect Tiff may have given jackie a cold shoulder and he wasn’t in a positive mood at training.

5 Likes

We are cooked

9 Likes

Begbie says it’s Yanny while jackie insists it’s Laurel

10 Likes

I’ve changed my footy tips twice… first due to Begbie, and back again due to Jackie.

4 Likes

True to the red sash

FFS… what now?

1 Like

So, somethings not right at the club hey?

• Coach/s - poor communication / broken trust / poor messaging?
  • Game plan? Why are players frightened to take the game on?
  • Training standards? Not happy with the program?
  • Player unrest (don’t believe it’s the case but as an example, are players pis_ed that Shiel is on big coin)?
  • Have the board or administration done something to put the players offside?
  • Or is it simply a case of their prime movers having compromised preseasons and being sadly out of form as a result?

Whatever the problem, players don’t look happy. They look burdened or incapable of producing their best. They’re not even performing at the level. What they’ve shown in the 3 games to date is so far removed from what they’re capable of. There is trouble at the Hangar and going by their current form line, Essendon are a very real chance of dropping the St Kilda game this week.

2 Likes

Just think of Jackie’s group as the analogue version of Blitz.
You know, that old fashioned forum where fans put forward opinions face to face.

1 Like

He had an interrupted preseason. He will be better for the run last week, and will be out to save face after some of his efforts (or lack thereof) were highlighted by the media. He stays in the team and I expect him to go up a notch.

…Plus he’s in my Dreamteam so he needs to play.

5 Likes

I’ll be ■■■■■■ off if the players are unhappy and therefore not putting effort into training and games.

They’re professionals. Suck it up and do your job. If you’re not able to do that, don’t put your hand up for selection.

After all the ■■■■ the club has been through,and the decent list we now have, if we throw it away due to some sooking or tantrums behind the scenes I’ll be furious.

12 Likes

I can’t remember a time when I had less confidence in a season by round 2 (2016 aside). We seem to be genuinely lost.

Training should have been at night with the sprinklers on and they shouldn’t have finished until they grew gills

1 Like

Tiff better be taking the ■■■■.

2 Likes

What you have done here has been seen by me.

3 Likes

When Essington starts getting flogged by Essington then there will be cause for concern.