TV show thread (2022-?)

Wait for the last season…

1 Like

Didn’t really give anything away. Just my opinion. Some may think it was a great ending.

1 Like

I’m finally getting around to Better Call Saul, in season 3 now. I already feel the need to head back in to BB again after I’m done, haven’t watched it since the original run.

i reckon the spoiler was finding outthe walking dead was still going

5 Likes

If it gets too much more convoluted then you start to wonder if it is worth the amount of effort required to watch it.

For anyone that has finished Dark - is it worth getting through it?

We watched Dark until the end. It went from great to good as time went on. But still was rewarding to finish it off.

1 Like

I agree with what @redbull said.

1 Like

So it kept faith with the previous 25 seasons!!!

3 Likes

Do you think they tried to be too clever, which took a bit away from the end product?

Yes plus the story good broader after starting off tight.

Should have listened to me 9 years ago:

That look-out became an AFL goal umpire.

2 Likes

maybe the show continuing to lumber along relentlessly at a slow pace well after what should have been it’s natural conclusion is some kind of metaphor?

3 Likes

i gave up on the walking dead after season 2 or 3 cannot remember, the moment they introduced that “talking dead” or whatever the show was that talks about the tv show, after the show, completely ruining the point of having a show about a fantasy reality by having people discuss and break it down straight after ruining the fourth wall. If you need the show makers to come out after a show to tell you about then you’re just saying to everyone you cannot make a decent show

cringe-est thing in TV history, refused to watch after that, just so ■■■■■■■ stupid

also after season 3 plot got stupid, too many annoying/■■■■ characters

1 Like

I have never watched The Walking Dead.

2 Likes

I felt like I needed to see it through to the end. Kinda wish I gave up a lot earlier.

1 Like

You could have just not watched Talking Dead… I never watched an episode.

1 Like

wish I was smart enough to stop! I just loved the idea of the show, too bad they had such bad writers and producers.
I even watched Fear the Walking Dead series hoping that would go somewhere, I did manage to stop watching that one after 4 seasons.

I stopped watching the Walking Dead after about 3 seasons (IIRC the group had gotten themselves into a prison or something?). Surely over time the zombies would have just rotted away and been unable to move around? It would have made it a lot easier to survive after that.

2 Likes

Black summer is the best zombie series handsdown.

2 Likes