Ufc

Question for YourTeam, you seem to know quite a bit about UFC. if Holly Holm and Rousey were to have a rematch who do you think would win?

Is that the big money match that everyone wants to see?

I think Holm still.

Ronda is very aggressive and Holm is a counter striker so it works to her advantage. I also don’t think judo is the best skill to take someone like that down, her hips were too good last time.

It’s also why Tate stayed in the contest against Holm. She didn’t push and put her away, kinda just threw the odd combo every now and then. She needs someone coming at her.

gOOD WORK bROCKY FREEG ME.

Pretty sure you could have an energy bar these days and be convicted of doping.

Look at our boys for example.

Look at Saad.

You can’t do anything without being labelled something you aren’t.

Lesnar comprehensively beats Hunt. What a beast. And then turns babyface after the match.

Pummled him.

I’ve never seen him in better shape. Absolutely ripped.

Scary, scary looking bloke.

PED’s are a wonderful thing

If gonna make a claim, have something to back it up with.

I’m loving all the butthurt Hunt fans, b-b-but Hunt was supposed to knock him out!

He was except from the 6 months prior testing and was only tested 5 weeks prior the the fight. Steroids have long lasting effects and the benefits come when you stop closer to the event so your muscle relax but with all the strength benefits. Brendan Schaub was also questioning his exception.

It as 4 months, wasn’t it? And he was only exempt because Lesnar didn’t even consider he’d be on UFC200, hence the exemption for the short notice. There’s no logical reason why he’d juice up for WWE and no one expected him to be fighting in the UFC, I think people just need to accept that he’s a huge man, has been since he was young. Saying he’s big is no reason to assume he’s juiced, you’re not backing up your claims you’re just grasping at straws. Most the people that do that come across as butthurt. Those same fans should be thanking him because without him they’d be no interest from casual fans for their “biggest event ever”.

So, Brock’s not juiced you say?

Well, Crazy? ANSWER HIM!

We’ll get to the bottom of this…

Well, Crazy? ANSWER HIM!

Weren’t you banned yourself anyway? That’s what your profile pic said.

Was banned. Now unbanned.

Answer him, steroid sympathiser!

Brock has made himself look like an absolute tool here. Its going to cost him a hell of a lot of money

Vince and the WWE will be freaking out as well

I was also a 100% wrong when i said he wasn’t on anything.

Have they actually specified the offending substance yet?

Same thing bones took.

Brock’s now failed a 2nd test - this time in competition (so the one taken at UFC 200) - for the same substance apparently although what that is has yet to be specified. A LA Times reporter has tweeted that it is believed the substance is clomiphene, a product that boosts testosterone, which in turn gives someone more energy and muscle mass (if they work out like Brock presumably would be).

It isn’t FDA approved for use on men (primary use is as a fertility supplement for women), though looking around it would seem the substance is legitimately subscribed by some doctors for patients with low testosterone and to assist male infertility. A possible reason cited for it still not being FDA approved for men is the drug company doesn’t believe the men’s market is sufficient enough to pony up the cash to get it FDA approved for use in men.

Answer him, steroid sympathiser!

It should be a free for all, best man wins!

Brock has made himself look like an absolute tool here. Its going to cost him a hell of a lot of money

Why would Vince be freaking out?

Why would Vince be freaking out?

First- its awful PR for them

Second- if he is banned/found guilty, there is a chance that New jersey might not let him compete at summerslam( thats what i have read anyways), the wwe might not have a say in the matter

Nice promo , narrated by Anthony Bourdain, for this weekends rematch.

Lesnar comprehensively beats Hunt. What a beast. And then turns babyface after the match.

Pummled him.

I’ve never seen him in better shape. Absolutely ripped.

Scary, scary looking bloke.

PED’s are a wonderful thing

by all reports they tested him extensively before the fight. The guy is just a monster- he has been since he was a teenager.

I would be amazed if he was on PEDS, especially with all the drug testing WWE makes their guys do.

Apart from being WRONG (sorry, had to lol), I think you’ll find the WWE’s main concern is with addiction to recreational drugs rather than guys giving themselves a little testosterone boost to get them in the ring more often

Furious. Diaz is a ■■■■■■■ warrior and has been for years, to get robbed like that is just wrong.

Worst part is so many people who have watched UFC since yesterday pipe up like they know the sport thinking Conor won. He got rounds 1 and 4 and spent the rest of the time running away from the actual fight.

Says he is “here to fight”, well actually ■■■■■■■ man up and do it. You don’t make reputations in fights you win, giving up and trying to escape makes you look bad.

Imagine GSP doing that ■■■■

Furious. Diaz is a ■■■■■■■ warrior and has been for years, to get robbed like that is just wrong.

Worst part is so many people who have watched UFC since yesterday pipe up like they know the sport thinking Conor won. He got rounds 1 and 4 and spent the rest of the time running away from the actual fight.

Says he is “here to fight”, well actually ■■■■■■■ man up and do it. You don’t make reputations in fights you win, giving up and trying to escape makes you look bad.

Imagine GSP doing that ■■■■

I read this before watching the fight was expecting a travesty, but I was pretty impressed by McGregor. The first fight was one of the stupidest performances of all time. Diaz can’t be knocked out, has superior cardio and is a better wrestler. Makes it very hard for McGregor and he fought so stupid in the first fight.

This one was the opposite, used his advantage with leg kicks, which meant Diaz had no power for the rest of the fight.

I don’t see how round 2 is a 50/50 at worst for McGregor. Yes he lost the ascendancy in the last minute and got swarmed by Diaz. But Diaz got dropped twice in that round, ate some big kicks and McGregors clean jab was opening up cuts. You get dropped twice in a round you weren’t robbed.

Yeah McGregor ran away a bit to much for my liking, but that’s professional fighting, he nullified a disadvantage. We all love the Diaz brothers and Liddel because of their style but it’s not the smartest way to fight.

Having said that FFS, no more acting like GOAT and stupid fights. McGregor needs to go and fight Aldo and Edgar. If Aldo doesn’t get a rematch that’s so direspectfull to a true champion. Goes undefeated for 10 years, beats Edgar in the comeback. He deserves a chance to redeem his loss.