Ufc

Anyone know where I can find a replay that won’t cost me?

Anyone know where I can find a replay that won't cost me?

I watched to on Facebook of all places. Ufc Ireland was the page.

I really don’t get how people like Diaz but not Conor.

Diaz is a ■■■■ of the highest order.

Love watching him get smacked around.

Well done Conor.

lol as if the WWE doesn’t have a serious problem with steroid use and abuse. I’m not expecting credit for this but I was catching up on the thread not knowing Lesnar had tested positive and reading things like Crazy saying there would be no reason for WWE stars to juice. They are eyeballs deep in it.

be pathetic if Diaz gets suspended for that CBD vape pen post-fight.

lol as if the WWE doesn't have a serious problem with steroid use and abuse. I'm not expecting credit for this but I was catching up on the thread not knowing Lesnar had tested positive and reading things like Crazy saying there would be no reason for WWE stars to juice. They are eyeballs deep in it.

Yeah… 100% wrong on Lesnar.

https://twitter.com/TheNotoriousMMA/status/768617218762346496?lang=en

love that Diaz slap and point/laugh.

As much as I love Punk and want him to win, I’d be surprised to see him last a round.

Anyway pretty interesting Doco they’ve been doing on him:

lol as if the WWE doesn't have a serious problem with steroid use and abuse. I'm not expecting credit for this but I was catching up on the thread not knowing Lesnar had tested positive and reading things like Crazy saying there would be no reason for WWE stars to juice. They are eyeballs deep in it.

To be fair on Craze, the fine print of the drug testing regime - that it applies to regular workers (ie. not Lesnar) - only emerged after his suspension, so Lesnar and Trips can roid themselves up to the gills without repercussion if they want to. Not bothering to get into it given this is a UFC thread, but I think you’re mistaken with the accusation of WWE having a serious roid issue currently, very rampant in some past eras (particularly '80s to '92) but painkillers and soma (sleeping tablet) addictions are the main issues currently, plus rec drugs, with a recent uptick in people suspended for adderall.

Anyway MMA - to use a JR quote, Mickey Gall beat CM Punk like a government mule. Taken off his feet straight away, got ground pounded extensively, managed to fight off the guillotine choke a few times but submitted quickly - might’ve lasted 2 minutes. Gall needs a much more better theme than coming out to Toni Basil’s Mickey.

To be fair on Craze, the fine print of the drug testing regime - that it applies to regular workers (ie. not Lesnar) - only emerged after his suspension, so Lesnar and Trips can roid themselves up to the gills without repercussion if they want to. Not bothering to get into it given this is a UFC thread, but I think you’re mistaken with the accusation of WWE having a serious roid issue currently, very rampant in some past eras (particularly '80s to '92) but painkillers and soma (sleeping tablet) addictions are the main issues currently, plus rec drugs, with a recent uptick in people suspended for adderall.

Anyway MMA - to use a JR quote, Mickey Gall beat CM Punk like a government mule. Taken off his feet straight away, got ground pounded extensively, managed to fight off the guillotine choke a few times but submitted quickly - might’ve lasted 2 minutes. Gall needs a much more better theme than coming out to Toni Basil’s Mickey.

Who’s the leader of the club
That’s made for UFC
M-I-C-K-E-Y G-A-double L
Hey! there, Hi! there, Ho! there
He will kick you in the knee
M-I-C-K-E-Y G-A-double L

RIP Rousey’s UFC career

RIP Rousey's UFC career

Good. The way she acted after she lost her last fight was pathetic.

RIP Rousey's UFC career

Good. The way she acted after she lost her last fight was pathetic.

Yep, was fantastic seeing her cop a whooping today

She looked scared. Genuinely did not want to be there.

RIP Rousey's UFC career

Ouch - that was brutal. Looked completely out of her league. How could someone supposedly a World beater look so useless? I guess she was never as good as she thought.

The worst bit is WWE will respond by making her beat great wrestlers, with no long-term plan.

The worst bit is WWE will respond by making her beat great wrestlers, with no long-term plan.
Or Expendables 4 will come out lol
RIP Rousey's UFC career

Ouch - that was brutal. Looked completely out of her league. How could someone supposedly a World beater look so useless? I guess she was never as good as she thought.

Her coach has a lot to answer given he spent the last year telling everyone her stand up is fine lol