Updating Blitz

Can you change your handle in Vanilla?

Admin's can.

Okay so I've tested the transfer to Vanilla and it works. Not saying it's going to be completely bug free either, but I feel better about that platform than this one.
There's work to do getting the theme finished. But as of right now I'm thinking Friday to do the conversion.

After the training report right?

Do we get a shiny new bomberblitz logo to go with it? It's been ages since we've had a banner change.

What? No.

Just keep the "Screw North" button and I'll be happy.

less kissy lips more explosions

I've asked this several times -- but how attached are people to this particular forum software? The people that make it seem to treat development like a part time hobby and I'm sick of the constant crashing.
The last time we changed software was out of necessity over a year ago, but this time would be out of choice.
I had hoped by this month the #SorrySaga would be over and Blitz would calm down so I could try switching us to something else. On a scale of 1-10, how annoyed would you be if I could salvage all the posts and threads from this forum, but changed the software it's running on?

Honestly, whatever suits you.

We just post here, you are the one who has to deal with any software issues (of which, is done using your time that you could probablyuse better elsewhere)

Let us know if donations are required as well.

I will wholeheartedly support any decision made if you think it will improve things.*

*I reserve the right to berate you mercilessly if there is anything about the new upgrade that annoys me

I much prefer the look of Vanilla to Discourse.,.. 

However Vanilla seems really pricey , for 3M views you pay $1,119 a month? wow 

I hope the self-hosted cost is a lot cheaper 

I much prefer the look of Vanilla to Discourse.,.. 

However Vanilla seems really pricey , for 3M views you pay $1,119 a month? wow 

I hope the self-hosted cost is a lot cheaper 

It is, fortunately.

Google Ad money doesn't pay that money.

What? No.

Maybe a link to 

twitter as well?

Banned.

Banned.

How confident are you that everything will migrate across? The only reason I ask is that our fantasy comp has some information I would rather not lose.

That is a sh*t hot beard you’re sportin’ on your Tomoro web-page.

Rolo, since you reinforced BB for the Saga decision I keep getting a Norton Alert about it. 55127e11.tmp

No reliable information about this supplier.

FIX THE SWEAR FILTER TOO.

FLOWERING THING.

Quoted Post

Rolo, since you reinforced BB for the Saga decision I keep getting a Norton Alert about it. 55127e11.tmp

Uninstall Norton

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

Uninstall NortonShane Charters

Trouble navigating to forums without a list??

Not sure if anyone else is seeing nothing when they log in. Both Firefox and Safari shows the header and sidebar but no discussions. The only way I can get into forums is to sift through the recent discussions. Clicking on ‘popular’ shows nothing too.

I may not be back in the forum till after the game today.

Edit: I tried posting a screenshot but can’t see it.

Don’t know where else to put this.

Weird request: Is it too hard to allow navigation of pages in a thread from left/right arrows on the keyboard?

Don’t think it would be too hard.