US politics - the end of an error

Houston produces outstanding country songwriters, place i hopefully will get to someday

Texas - The Redneck State.

Another tweet I saw saidā€¦

We should not celebrate his death
We should mourn his life

1 Like

Not so; generally Texans are fantastic people. Friendly, generous and honest. Yep many drive huge pick-ups with gun-racks and voted for Trump, but they make no excuse and donā€™t judge me for my differences !!

Houston woul dalso have more nationalities than any other place I have been, with restaurants for everyone.

Just not a pretty place. Though the baseball stadium is special.

I donā€™t understand why they are so angry with people being full of hate for Mr Limbaugh, after all these people are just following his example of being hateful. Looks like they learnt the lesson well.

Had a read of some of the posts on there, this one made me laugh

3 Likes

I know this thread gets criticism for leaning left, but fark meā€¦

7 Likes

This thread ā€œleans leftā€ only because most of us here have recognized how contemptible the Trump administration and most of the GOP are.

I suspect we would see a vastly different discussion if we were to compare our own political leanings, beliefs etc

7 Likes

Two things that donā€™t work in Texas when itā€™s cold:

1. The electricity grid

2. Ted Cruz

12 Likes

The same Ted Cruz that came up with this gem.

4 Likes

I am not angry with other people, I am more angry at myself for feeling the sense of satisfaction that I do.

Rush Limbaugh was a disgusting human being, whipping up hate and fear for personal enrichment and political goals. The world is a slightly better place without him in it.

I just donā€™t enjoy how I feel when I feel joy about any person dying.

I also despise anyone making out like he was some sort of misunderstood good bloke as well. I support the clip I posted above!

3 Likes

People can celebrate like he did when people died of AIDS.

2 Likes

Only fair reallyā€¦

Itā€™s what he would have wanted.

3 Likes

Fā€™ing hypocrites

4 Likes

This whole thread and our angst in one tweet:

15 Likes

The mental gymnastics required to compile this tweet is next level.

7 Likes

Big Scotty-from-Marketing energy from Rafael here

2 Likes

Texas is the top U.S. producer of both crude oil and natural gas. In 2019, the state accounted for 41% of the nationā€™s crude oil production and 25% of its marketed natural gas production.19 Mar 2020

lel.

But what about the windmills.

3 Likes

What a wonderful world we have.

Itā€™s amazing how incredible stupid people are.

1 Like