Vasectomy Advice and/or Experiences

Vasectomies are not 100% effective. In very rare cases they may fail.

Better to go full castration!

3 Likes

Just go the back door route?

They might be doing a circumcision as an encore.

1 Like

Can still lead to pregnancy. How do you reckon Peter Dutton and Tony Abbott were conceived?

12 Likes

Jesus man. You made the DJ thread. Give it up already!

Also, get the snip as soon as possible. Don’t need any more fricken’ Sydney supporters.

2 Likes

Yeah, that might justify a different perspective and approach. Taking out all the bits we don’t need.

This hole story shows your nutz.

Just do it, end thread.

Guilt free tomfoolery with no concerns about upgrading the 5 seater to an iLoad

3 Likes

In the bum no babies?

Simple, don’t take your magnifying glass in with you.

2 Likes

They stopped a trial of a male pill because of side effects far less worse then women get from the female pill https://theconversation.com/heres-whats-on-the-horizon-for-a-male-contraceptive-pill-but-dont-hold-your-breath-92509 :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Got mine a few weeks back, total no brainer. Two kids is enough for us.

GP did it with a local anaesthetic. Didn’t feel a thing, though the smell of burning flesh was a tiny bit off putting.

A few days taking it easy with some panadine and I was right as rain. Never felt anything more than a mild discomfort.

2 Likes

There is a pill for women that is completely safe. They just have to hold it between their knees.

Likewise, there is one for men that is quite large. It is placed in the shoe and makes one limp.

I’ve often thought that would be a mutually satisfactory solution however, it did not receive much support from Mrs diggers.

1 Like

Not washing the towels on a hot cycle.

3 Likes

She felt a bit uncomfortable about wearing a strap on I take it.

6 Likes

Oh that wouldn’t be a problem.

1 Like

Thread delivers

3 Likes

Ohhhh poor you, one needle and maybe an ice pack on your groin afterwards.

Meanwhile MrsDiggers carried two humans in her uterus and either pushed out a few kilo human out of her vagina or had her stomach sliced open.

Then after all of that she goes on the pill with it’s assortment of side effects.

Go and get the procedure.

17 Likes

So man up