Vasectomy Advice and/or Experiences

It wasn’t too bad until the dissolving stitches didn’t dissolve then started to become part of my nuts and tighten up. Then I had to have surgery that was more invasive than the original procedure. Thanks Doc.

1 Like

Mine was fine in the end.

Go with a reputable Doc that does it all the time. And when they say rest up and ice up pay attention - I didn’t and my boys jumped all over me and I was extra ginger for about 4 days post op.

Glad I did it though.

She doesn’t use the pill.

Merda! That’s no good.

I’m nervous because when I was younger I worked with a bloke who decided to get circumcised at 27 because his new girlfriend was offended by the appearance of his ■■■■. In summary, the surgery went wrong and he subsequently required several more surgeries to repair his cocksickle.

I don’t want several surgeries to repair my cocksickle or surrounding areas.

Ha, like getting surgery on your ear under local: you can’t feel anything, but you can hear the scraping and slicing and stitching perfectly. The disconnection between the senses is freaky.

Now, back to your burnt Reynolds…

Rip his c-ck off Heff

2 Likes

My doc said the stitches should be taken out (day 7??) before they dissolve, and that he or my partner could do it. She wasn’t keen on the idea, hence I did it.

Some techniques don’t use scalpel or require stitches

1 Like

Had mine done under general about 15 years ago. Was tender for about a day and was back at work 3 days later with no issues. Do it @Diggers. Even if your are sore for a couple of days afterwards, you can console yourself with thoughts of all the unfettered fun you and Mrs Digs will have in the future with no risk of side effects (kids).

1 Like

Mine took 3 attempts. Still was no big deal and nothing compared to the 2 emergency c-sections and family hostory of breast cancer and therefore better for her to get off the pill.

1 Like

Just consider yourself lucky that Wives do not get away with treating Husbands like they do their dogs when they get neutered.

All my Mrs Foxes past and present think it is fine to have your boy dogs knackers removed as a contraceptive measure. They have objected strongly when I have insisted that the knackers remain and that we pay for a vasectomy.

1 Like

Three attempts? Your sac must be massive.

Had mine done 15 years ago in my late 20s. Done on a Friday, back to work on the Monday.

One hyperactive ■■■■ of a stepson was enough to put me off kids for life! I guess he’s kinda making up for it now…

4 Likes

Two bricks, huh?

That’s a serious decision to make at such a young age.

It was actually quite difficult to find a doctor who was prepared to refer me for the surgery, given I had/have no biological children. Wifey has a permanent condition that would have made having more children pretty difficult for her, so eventually we were able to get approval.

To be fair I had to hear about it…

3 Likes

Same here.

And it’s at least a couple of needles and a scalpeling of the sac. Reckon @Heffsgirl is understating the physical and psychological impact this procedure can have on a fella.

Had it done approx 2 months ago and still a bit sore. Certainly very ‘aware’ of playing with the kids and dogs. I found the recovery more challenging than conventional wisdom had me believe. The first week I was popping endone like strepsils but that may well point to my penchant for pharmaceutical haze more than anything.

1 Like

Think they just tear it open from memory.

If you’re ‘lucky’ they’ll pull out one little section to show you what they removed

Spoiler alert: it looks like a 2 minute noodle