Vasectomy Advice and/or Experiences

obamacare-dont-cover-that-sick-burn-bro

3 Likes

Assuming this is a euphemism?

I got fixed. I did it after my second one turned a year old. Procedure itself was a piece of cake. I really didn’t have much in the way of residual pain except for maybe the first 24 hours.

They told me to leave it alone for 30 days and then had me come in and do a test to make sure there weren’t any bullets left in the chamber, so to speak. From that point, I was free to resume… activities.

I will say that for a period of 2-3 months, I did have some pain in the area during said activities - once or twice it was bad enough that did have to stop. I was reassured that this was actually normal, and had also consulted fellow family members who had also experienced the same thing. It never became an issue again.

Those little inconveniences were worth putting up with. I have absolutely zero regrets.

1 Like

And how am I supposed to leave it alone for 30 days?

Simple. Don’t watch Fraaaaaaaanklin.

3 Likes

After netball
No shower
In the Carpark
SHOOTING BLANKS

9 Likes

Have you thought of just stuffing a squirrel down your pants?

1 Like

Nah, just wrap it up for 30, then jar and microscope. If no swimmers go bananas freestyle.

1 Like

Is there a thread for everything now ?
Surely there is no topic left…

Nup, I can’t think of anything new !

Do you scrunch or fold toilet paper?

SIT OR STAND!!!

oh man that was wild.

There is a special place in hell for people that scrunch toilet paper.
SICKIES !

2 Likes

My wife hasn’t been on the pill for 5 years. We had one pregnancy/miscarriage, and we were actually using protection. First time we had in 6 years. (Fail)

This time we were planning on one, and concieved first go. If you can understand their ovulation cycle then you don’t really need the snip or the pill.

1 Like

That method is only about 75% reliable under “typical use” (i.e. how it’s generally followed vs how it should be done). It’s also a ton of work -more than most people are willing to do.

I’ve done enough work and never want to be pregnant again, not even willing to risk it

1 Like

Sounds like Vatican Roulette…and @megz, you’re not a good Catholic girl.

1 Like

Diggers, honestly, go the squirrel option.

this should be a poll. oh, wut? i can do that. nice.

• Live streaming of the deactivation of diggers’ plums
  • Option 1

0 voters

3 Likes

Some of you aren’t taking this seriously.

2 Likes

we could talk about episiotomies?

1 Like