Vasectomy Advice and/or Experiences

Had mine done a few years back. Went the route of a well referred surgeon in Doncaster, and not Dr Snip. Day procedure, general anesthetic, sore for a day or two. Was on a pergola roofing 3 days later- no pain, but due to the need for boxers, the spectators below probably got more than they bargained for…
Oh, and whoever mentioned ice a few posts back- good advice.

1 Like

Holy sh*t.
I had to look that up (in text, certainly NOT pics) !

1 Like

Agreed. There is a vas deferens between those who are and those who aren’t. :wink:

4 Likes

:grin:

1 Like

When Serena Williams tells you to get a vasectomy, YOU GET A VASECTOMY.

4 Likes

You sir, are the cremaster of puns.

1 Like

Seemin’ that way, isn’t it?

Or he’s just spoofing.

I had a vasectomy several years ago. Doctor wanted to see my wife as well (to make sure we were done with kids - since reversals are not 100% successful). Procedure itself is fine; I read a newspaper while chatting to the doctor about current events in the news. Felt him working down there but no major pain. Simples. Sore for a few days - but I work at a desk job so no problem. Worst was a couple of weeks later I was sitting on the couch and my daughter can racing in for a hug knee first. The entry site popped open and I had to wash off the blood. But all in all I recommend it (not being knackered by the kids). You then have to go and do a fertility check several weeks later. I had a mate who had pain for over a week after his - but these days it doesn’t cause him any issues.

1 Like

Getting knackered by a child would have reinforced your conviction that a vasectomy was indeed the way to go.

3 Likes

You’ll get a nice painful reminder every time you try.

It does go away though.

1 Like

30 days is a very long time.

Not as long as having an extra kid you didn’t count on.

Cross your legs, sleep on the couch, wear a hat if you can’t resist

4 Likes

As Shakespeare once said…the unkindest cut of all.

2 Likes

I’ve decided to do it.

You know how C7 broadcast a caesarean delivery on the weekend? Maybe I should should live stream my sac dismembering?

6 Likes

Do they make webcams with the ability to Zoom?

3 Likes

I was thinking a Go Pro on a selfie stick but way to make me feel self conscious.

Do go pro’s have zoom lenses then?

They generally come with a wide angle but you could probably source an aftermarket zoom.

This is hard enough without you all making fun of my genitalia.