Vax on? Vax off?

Honestly don’t see how people can see vaccines as a bad thing unless they’re so fkg deluded they wrap foil around their head when they sleep so the CIA can’t see their fantasies.

2 Likes

Interesting the length people will go to avoid vax. My wife is a Kinder teacher who has 1 anti vax family there. The older kids got in before the no jab no play rules.
The mother joined the committee thinking that would get her child in. Turned up to only the first meeting and then had the cheek to go to the free dinner at Christmas. She expected this year to therefore get her youngest into Kinder without vax. There was many a tear when she was again told no. She then sent her local council member husband along to threaten with legal action. Was again told no. Husband then turned up for about 6 sessions to get her child in as a guest. Husband met a limit of guest visits. They went away for 2 weeks and came back with a medical certificate from an obscure doctor miles away saying their child could not be vaccinated on medical grounds. It turns out the government expected this and it will only be accepted from certain doctors.
They have not been back for around 6 weeks so not sure if they have exhausted all options.
I personally think it’s putting your child at risk when it’s your responsibility to protect them. Kind of similar to home birthing although there are risks with the mother as well (my wife haemorrhage with our last which would have been dire if we were not at a hospital).

4 Likes

Cool, another 2+ year thread bump.

A “suggested topic” I’m getting here is ‘Max Walker’. Should I post there — dying of melanoma is soooooo last year.

1 Like

Kind of odd it was bumbed by a new user no activity etc for a whole month…

The “Suggested Posts” down the bottom of an open topic goes ape. Open the current VFL thread and it tells me to open the Nic OBrien thread, no activity since last August.

That’s so something Whatsthenews would do. ■■■■■■ character.

Did you actually u/stand the post?? I’ve read it twice now, & still can’t work out wtf it’s exactly on about.

1 Like

Lol nope.

I translated it as “I’m pro-vax but I don’t like pro-vaxxers”

I’m not even clear what post people are commenting on. Is it mine?

Not yours werewolf, ‘whatsthenews’ post, I think.

Think he/she is saying they were anti vax but had the children vaccinated any way, at least that’s what I think they are trying to say.

2 Likes

I really tried to hang in there but once Kennedy came up I that was it. Confused.

I assume that had to do with one of RFK’s sons being an anti-vaxxer and has some place in the Trump administration…possibly tangential.

Yeah ‘whatsthenews’. IMO looks like a bot that’s just randomly registered to post crap.

I dunno, “catch up on the dons” when you click on the profile sounds genuine. Wait, did I just d/l malware?

1 Like

Sigh;

Love a reply though;

5 Likes

We really do seem to be -as a society- in a phase of increasingly decrying/denying science. Usually out of apathy or lack of memory.

That said, Mundine in particular appears to be a chronic case of relevance deprivation. Deadset cretin who also craves publicity.

Research in this case being YouTube b/s from other ignorant fools who’ve seen YouTube b/s from earlier buffoons.