Vegans on a rampage

How do you know someone is Vegetarian? they will tell you.

4 Likes

Only if you ask them

3 Likes

Me too. I eat cow and sheep, both were seen out in the rain the other day, making them essentially fish!

4 Likes

I only eat rare exotic animals that are on the brink of extinction. It’s ok though, they are all free range.

Grid girls yesterday, meat tomorrow. When will the suffering end!

I have a lot to contribute to this thread.

5 Likes

ftfy

I’ve given up bacon and ham and stuff just because I think pigs are awesome. And I saw a video once of a little piglet as someone’s pet and acting like a dog. So now I can’t bring myself to eat someone’s dog.

…but then I’ll generally have a pizza on a Friday night which is covered in ham so don’t listen to me. But i definitely won’t buy any pig products to cook myself. No siree.

But those stupid Asians, eh? Eating dog ffs! How horrible. What uncivilised brutes.

Are you linking Grid girls to sexual abuse?

1 Like

No, I’m linking mocking social issues with mocking other social issues.

Yes but stupidity needs mocking, otherwise it breeds additional stupidity

Very dubious thread

1 Like

One minute of that was awkward enough.
No way I could last another four.

I know you’re just having a laugh but we live in a fake news world and fucksticks are getting too many free hits. Your beef goes rotten in your guts over quite a long time as they try to break it down. We’re chimps.

“While the jury’s still out on whether vegetarians fart more often than omnivores, there is evidence that vegetarian farts may be among the least noxious. Or not as noxious as a meat-eater’s farts, anyway.

The credit for smelly farts goes, in part, to meat that is consumed as part of an omnivore’s diet. For the most part, meat contains high levels of sulfur, and sulfur-laden foods produce more odors as they are digested. “

Lol.
You ever been near a cow fart?

I do respect vegans.
I’m realistic about my inability to completely stop eating meat.

cow farts + meat eater farts >> worse than Vegan farts & plant farts :slight_smile:

When I was 6 my great uncle from Tassie took us around his farm and showed us some of the cows on special feed. I was behind one of them when it started ■■■■■■■■ and it knocked me off my feet, my whole family laughing as I near drowned in a very liquid ■■■■. That’s a hardy memory

4 Likes