VFL - Elimination Final vs Pies @ Port Melbourne, 2:10pm Sunday 2 September 2018

Hind2Jackson for the goal.

Buddha 2 Putting some Coll bloke on his ars.e

1 Like

Twice, both ended in goals if Iā€™m not mistaken.

4 Likes

Freeze it at 14 seconds, three blokes standing in a row top left of screen in front of the stairs, the middle one is me. Iā€™m on the television!! Good times.

6 Likes

Reminds me of steve silvagni

Thought the same thing today. The way he throws himself around and the long sleeves. Or another way better way of seeing him is a much taller Wanganeen.

1 Like

Yeah, he didnā€™t die in the second half from the corky as I predicted. Monstered a few who werenā€™t as committed.

Damn I was thinking that too.

1 Like

Pure vpn have servers in oz (and a number of places around the world).

1 Like

Looking forward to watching a replay in the next day or so when ai get home. Unfortunately the inflight wifi isnā€™t great so Iā€™m only just reading the report now. Sounds like my 3 SA boys played crackers

3 Likes

Especially for our VFL President. He has earned it.

3 Likes

20180902_222317

Not sure if posted already.

@DJR living his best life.

70 Likes

If @DJR could have a gif as his avatar, that would be so good.

20180902_223340_4

Meanwhile I was doing my bit standing atop the hill looking down on the filth below me, providing a beacon of red and black light to which Jimmy Stewart noticed and successfully converted.

52 Likes

Nice comparison. I found myself thinking he moves like Sean Wellman.

Impressive performance, Iā€™m a big believer in the vfl sides performance being a strong indicator as to how the senior side will go the following year.
Hind good as always and all our tall guys were really good.

3 Likes

Brandon ā€œmodels his game on former Crow and now Demons defender Jake Leverā€.

From Advertiser article posted in the Zerk thread.

1 Like

Ha. Iā€™m such an introvert, most of the time.

The funny bit is how slow the rest of the crowd was: Iā€™ve done half-a-dozen arm pumps before the crowd noise comes in. Even Trevā€™s still calling for the fifty in this clip.

7 Likes

Paddy bringing it home. Such sacrifice to the cause!

4 Likes

13 Likes