Welcome to Essendon - Caz & Cuz

So you've had 6 days now to come back here and provide the people that voted you in some form of explanation/information.

Disgraceful, guys. Extremely disappointed. Not that you’ll end up reading this anyway.

OK . . . . . clearly there are too many folk who have little if no understanding of the requirements of being on a board. If you are dopey enough to truly think that elected board members (no matter who they are) are about to spill their guts on a website a la Blitz you’re deluded.
The board has had no end of trouble over past years with leaks & comments. And now a couple of them stick to the program and we want to hang them. How many remember the “Fat Ray” period where there were more leaks than the Titanic.
FFS get a grip on reality.
Newsflash . . . . Board held paper, Bambi signed off (with great dignity I might add).

That’s not what my source says.

There was only one leak on the Titanic. The problem was that the bulkheads weren’t high enough.

So you've had 6 days now to come back here and provide the people that voted you in some form of explanation/information.

Disgraceful, guys. Extremely disappointed. Not that you’ll end up reading this anyway.

OK . . . . . clearly there are too many folk who have little if no understanding of the requirements of being on a board. If you are dopey enough to truly think that elected board members (no matter who they are) are about to spill their guts on a website a la Blitz you’re deluded.
The board has had no end of trouble over past years with leaks & comments. And now a couple of them stick to the program and we want to hang them. How many remember the “Fat Ray” period where there were more leaks than the Titanic.
Newsflash . . . . Board held paper, Bambi signed off (with great dignity I might add).

Spare the patronising crap mate. They were elected on a platform of high social media engagement. They don’t need to give us a blow by blow account of what happened. They’ve instead taken to twitter to answer questions but ignored the website which got them voted in, which has peeved me the most. Catherine Lio tweeted “I’ll get back there eventually” in reference to coming back on here. Are you happy with board members doing that? The great twitter masses are far more unwashed than us.

Spare the patronising crap mate. They were elected on a platform of high social media engagement. They don’t need to give us a blow by blow account of what happened. They’ve instead taken to twitter to answer questions but ignored the website which got them voted in, which has peeved me the most. Catherine Lio tweeted “I’ll get back there eventually” in reference to coming back on here. Are you happy with board members doing that? The great twitter masses are far more unwashed than us.

They have shown themselves to be the standard opportunists who seize the chance to ride on the coat tails of discontent to get elected and then immediately eject the “principles” upon which they gained support.

If they had integrity they would have resigned - they did not.

Shown themselves to be one term wonders - unless of course they have been put on a promise by Little Pauly.

Muppet.

All that sanctimonious vitriol based on absolutely no knowledge whatsoever.

Well done you.

@PaulSCousins: A really sad week for our club, but we move forward. To those upset or angry I understand it, but hope everyone can rally behind the team.

@Robbo_heraldsun: @PaulSCousins Didn’t you and Katie get on the board with your pro-Hird banner. And now months later you and katie wanted him gone. Why?

@Robbo

Didn’t you expose twelve Essendon players, name them the ‘dirty dozen’, then say they have been treated poorly?

@PaulSCousins: A really sad week for our club, but we move forward. To those upset or angry I understand it, but hope everyone can rally behind the team.

@Robbo_heraldsun: @PaulSCousins Didn’t you and Katie get on the board with your pro-Hird banner. And now months later you and katie wanted him gone. Why?

@Robbo

Didn’t you expose twelve Essendon players, name them the ‘dirty dozen’, then say they have been treated poorly?

its typical of the parasitic scum that are modern day ‘journalists’ or news makers as they’re known.

Why does that Collingwood supporter in the there give a ■■■■?

Robbo’s a massive tool.

If he’s trying to contact board members via twitter, it’s pretty safe to say the leaks from the EFC board aren’t coming via Robbo.

The Board’s been pretty good at spilling their guts to the media, why can’t Blitz get a bit of mail for a change?

The Board’s been pretty good at spilling their guts to the media, why can’t Blitz get a bit of mail for a change?

Do you not read Blitz? Blitz has all the mail, all the sources.

Personally I don’t put this on Katie or Paul at all. Many more complex issues surrounding this and for those who have seen the three year history you can clearly see Little and Hird have gone back and forth in support of each other. Relationship has often been good but also extremely strained as well. Little is the Chairman and a huge influence. You also have to have an understanding of an organisation seeing the players in such a dark place their welfare had to be on the coaches and management thoughts for 2016 and moving forward. It’s horrifically unfair the constant media our players and coach especially receives and the fact is it sadly does have a deep affect. Have no doubt Hird spoke to Xavier instead of Little initially as they are much closer and talk often. You also have very close friends of James speaking to him like Corcoran etc. and I have no doubt they are discussing James life and where he is at in life and family. It’s a mixture of many items coming together that I believe lead to this moment. This is my personal view. Guys like Simon Madded agreed with this and he knows well what happened & Hirds story and the unfairness of it. Simon’s integrity is second to none and should be noted in his approval of these actions. It is what it is…incredibly sad and unjust but I think even Hird understands it even though he would like to have continued …he is a very good businessman and I have no doubt understands branding and your main employees being players given some space from the intensity. An EGM won’t fix anything and with Little resigning in next 3-4 months I think that’s all we need personally as far as change. We start again as a club in 2016 and just being a regular footy club

If he's trying to contact board members via twitter, it's pretty safe to say the leaks from the EFC board aren't coming via Robbo.

Seems to me like someone’s upset that there’s two people involved in football that aren’t traditional “football people”.

Makes me want to double-down on backing Caz and Cuz in.

Robbo's a massive tool.

Strung a full sentence together on 360 two nights ago without any pauses or ‘ums’ and ahhhs’.

I taped the replay just to be sure I wasn’t hearing it wrong.

Robbo's a massive tool.

Strung a full sentence together on 360 two nights ago without any pauses or ‘ums’ and ahhhs’.

I don’t buy that for a second

Robbo's a massive tool.

Law of averages I suppose.

Personally I don't put this on Katie or Paul at all. Many more complex issues surrounding this and for those who have seen the three year history you can clearly see Little and Hird have gone back and forth in support of each other. Relationship has often been good but also extremely strained as well. Little is the Chairman and a huge influence. You also have to have an understanding of an organisation seeing the players in such a dark place their welfare had to be on the coaches and management thoughts for 2016 and moving forward. It's horrifically unfair the constant media our players and coach especially receives and the fact is it sadly does have a deep affect. Have no doubt Hird spoke to Xavier instead of Little initially as they are much closer and talk often. You also have very close friends of James speaking to him like Corcoran etc. and I have no doubt they are discussing James life and where he is at in life and family. It's a mixture of many items coming together that I believe lead to this moment. This is my personal view. Guys like Simon Madded agreed with this and he knows well what happened & Hirds story and the unfairness of it. Simon's integrity is second to none and should be noted in his approval of these actions. It is what it is...incredibly sad and unjust but I think even Hird understands it even though he would like to have continued ...he is a very good businessman and I have no doubt understands branding and your main employees being players given some space from the intensity. An EGM won't fix anything and with Little resigning in next 3-4 months I think that's all we need personally as far as change. We start again as a club in 2016 and just being a regular footy club

Good post, well said.

If he's trying to contact board members via twitter, it's pretty safe to say the leaks from the EFC board aren't coming via Robbo.

Seems to me like someone’s upset that there’s two people involved in football that aren’t traditional “football people”.

Makes me want to double-down on backing Caz and Cuz in.

Good point - that would definitely explain his bizarre semi-stalking of both of them.