Welcome to Essendon - John Worsfold

Who’s this John Worsfold chap of which you speak?

Someone just put up a looping GIF of Worsfold polaxing Brereton. Good vibes.

Assistant coaches - talking to ■■■ coaches.

Why do we have ■■■ coaches???

Concrete buttocks coaches required.

I first thought of this. https://youtube.com/watch?v=2Icd5PgqpfY

I thought of this… http://youtu.be/snrve_xm5WU

In my mind Woosha is like the Weapon. Does that make McKenna, Dank?

In my mind Woosha is like the Weapon. Does that make McKenna, Dank?

Stop it.

So, according to Rowe stk have approached the crows for 9 and 28. We then get 9. Woosha said we would consider that, but at this stage it hasn t been presented to us.

He actually indicated that it’s the Crows who are initiating that deal.
St Kilda would probably be better off dealing directly with us because if they deal with Crows they’ll end up with 28. If they deal directly with us they’ll probably end up with 23 and maybe give us 44.

The question is are we better off with 4, 5, 25, 43,44 or:
4, 9, 23,25, 43?

Yeah, you are right. I mis-heard. That makes more sense because as fog said, surely Adelaide would need to part with more than 28.

Would the Crows really give up a 2nd rounder to upgrade pick 9 to 5?

If they really want Francis then yes.

So, according to Rowe stk have approached the crows for 9 and 28. We then get 9. Woosha said we would consider that, but at this stage it hasn t been presented to us.

He actually indicated that it’s the Crows who are initiating that deal.
St Kilda would probably be better off dealing directly with us because if they deal with Crows they’ll end up with 28. If they deal directly with us they’ll probably end up with 23 and maybe give us 44.

The question is are we better off with 4, 5, 25, 43,44 or:
4, 9, 23,25, 43?

Screw them.

Geez he speaks well does Woosha

Would the Crows really give up a 2nd rounder to upgrade pick 9 to 5?

Watch the Saints keep 9 and offer us 28, carnts

worsfull

woooshfold

Does 5aa get out yo on Soundcloud?

Would be very interested to hear him speak.

I first thought of this. https://youtube.com/watch?v=2Icd5PgqpfY

This is the real focus of our future even though Blitz’s limited attention span, and mine too I have to shamefully admit, is on a couple of draft deals that probably aren’t anywhere near as crucial as we believe. Maybe he knows who he wants already and it mightn’t be what we want.
He is certainly good at fronting the cameras and the supporters and telling us what we need to hear, an important skill in selling the club no doubt. The initial video was fascinating, he was all teeth and positivity and future focus but the players looked wary of him…and personally I liked that. I’d love to see the other side of him, the hard man side, but I doubt we’ll see that, and it’s probably best we don’t. But I think the players are going to see that…and pretty soon. I’ve heard he can be a hard task master and he will rub some players up the wrong way. Good!
I suspect the team and staff in 2 or probably 3 years time, because that’s what it will take, will have a very different look, in style and personnel. I reckon he’s already told the powers that be that we’re way too slow in the midfield and too big up forward and he’s going to change our look. But I may be wrong and I have remember it’s his call. Bring it on.

You guys!
I was just thinking of one of these.