Welcome to the Bombers Johnny Rayner

Boom or bust for this choice IMO, which makes it a strange one considering the premiership window is 'open'. Fingers crossed.

There is no bust on this one Benny, all he costs us is a wage. We don't lose a draft spot for him, and we don't have to trade for him. If he doesn't make it, stiff ****, to bad so sad. If he plays just 1 game, he has been value.

Well that is not bad. So I'm guessing he'd be rookie listed and that he can only come on our main list if someone gets injured for more than 8 weeks?

Boom or bust for this choice IMO, which makes it a strange one considering the premiership window is 'open'. Fingers crossed.

There is no bust on this one Benny, all he costs us is a wage. We don't lose a draft spot for him, and we don't have to trade for him. If he doesn't make it, stiff ****, to bad so sad. If he plays just 1 game, he has been value.

Well that is not bad. So I'm guessing he'd be rookie listed and that he can only come on our main list if someone gets injured for more than 8 weeks?

Correct.

Its what we should do with Jake Long if our father son pick looks to be denied.

I hear he is a gun Basketballer or long distant runner or sprinter or…

Maybe this is some 10 year conspiracy by the club to hide the next messiah and the whole drug scandal was a smoke screen for the fact we hid this talented kid from the draft and the rules for so long

It s an outside normal listing speculative pick. Some of you throw amazing tantrums about nothing.

Does that mean we’re no longer considering Debreczeni or can clubs sign more than one alternative talent?

Does that mean we're no longer considering Debreczeni or can clubs sign more than one alternative talent?

He signed with Melbourne Rebels.

Does that mean we're no longer considering Debreczeni or can clubs sign more than one alternative talent?

He signed with Melbourne Rebels.
Thanks. Didn't know that.

I am pretty sure his grandfather John Rayner ran the Little League back when it was made up of local kids, before it became a different school every week.

His dad (also John Rayner, known as Little John) would have played in the all conquering 1977 Little League premiership, and therefore makes this John Rayner the son of a premiership player.

Why is anyone negative about this?

Anyone who can run a 1:47 800, is a very fast runner, and I mean over a shorter distance as well. If they make the Grand Final sprint just a little longer, he can beat Dangerfield and that he to be a good thing

Athletes out of football please

This place is incredible.

This place is whimsical

es bueno

Some people would see negatives in sleeping with a Victoria secret model.

Some odd reactions. There is no downside here. An excellent athlete who has played some good junior footy gets a place on our list without taking anyone else’s spot. It’s a free hit.

anyone got the clubs phone number?

Can we sign his brother Suresh next?

Wow. It only seems like it was yesterday that we’d were discussing drafting Rayner late in the Nd, because HM or foj1 or someone liked him, and today he’s an alternative talent. Where had that time gone!

Remember seeing him win absolutely everything at an ACC athletics carnival years ago, his brother was a gun runner as well.

Good luck to him.

He’s on SEN next