Welcome

Plus it would be great to enable signatures again.

You know it's a design flaw when so many can't see the "obvious".

It's in Settings, Ignore.

Thanks for that!

Haven't been able to have a good look around yet.....3 hours sleep to support Hirdy at training....plus just got home from work.

All in good time!

Sorry DJR but I can't find it. Need to be more specific.
BB for dummies

I blame Jon Ralph. Who does he think he is? And what did he say? It really needs to be answered!

So Friday was a productive day for everyone?

Big thanks to Riolio, above and beyond the call.

Yeh big thanks and well done to Riolo and anyone else who helps set up this site. As someone who is basically computer illiterate I’m sure it takes many many man hours to set up and maintain this site. Also thanks to the admin who emailed me back almost immediately to help reset my password. Thanks.

Ahhhhh its good to be back :slight_smile:

Thanks to the admin for getting things up and running, your hard work and effort in running this site is probably not recognised enough, so nows a good time to acknowledge all that. Thanks heaps.

Sorry DJR but I can't find it. Need to be more specific.
BB for dummies

Click your name up top right. Click 'Your Settings". Click 'Ignore Preferences'. Click top check box.

Signatures appear!

So a lot has happened in the past 3 days. What we had is now long gone, and it’s unknown if it will ever come back. In its place is something new and unexpected, something you weren’t ready for.

What was old is now new. What was known is now unfamiliar. What looked the same everywhere now has multiple faces. And people are inevitably upset and angry.

My time here is brief and I can’t say much more, but what I can say is trust the admins and mods, they are all working long hours into the night to make sure that the embers of the old site still burn bright and strong and proud. We are fighting but it’s a long haul.

In the meantime keep each other positive. Help each other. Don’t get divided or turn on each other, it’s what They want.

Sit tight. Be confident. Stay strong. Wash your hands. Look both ways when crossing the road.

I like this forum

Just out of interest, is there any way that an individual thread can be blocked or at least prevented from appearing on the list of topics?

So a lot has happened in the past 3 days. What we had is now long gone, and it's unknown if it will ever come back. In its place is something new and unexpected, something you weren't ready for.
What was old is now new. What was known is now unfamiliar. What looked the same everywhere now has multiple faces. And people are inevitably upset and angry.
My time here is brief and I can't say much more, but what I can say is trust the admins and mods, they are all working long hours into the night to make sure that the embers of the old site still burn bright and strong and proud. We are fighting but it's a long haul.
In the meantime keep each other positive. Help each other. Don't get divided or turn on each other, it's what They want.
Sit tight. Be confident. Stay strong. Wash your hands. Look both ways when crossing the road.

I love the arrogance now that you're a MOD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r1UiNZ3G4Y

The Nice Guy.

I cannot express how I excited I was this morning to see BB. back on the airwaves. I will not pay a cent to the Age or Hs and living in Queensland it can get pretty isolated. I again feel among friends, up here the sun is shining, the Bombers are playing....Life is Good.

In Hirdy I trust and I urge him and the club to do whatever it takes to bring down retribution on the media and justice to the club.

Wow....almost two days without Blitz....can't believe how hooked on this site I've become...I'm so glad it's back.

Thanks to all involved  :D

Wow what a mission!

Thanks for sorting me out!

I love the arrogance now that you're a MOD.

Yeah man he used to be cool. What a sell out.