What amuses you

Surely the priest told him he’d go blind if he didn’t keep his hands off it.

I reckon about 90% of my online interactions have been fine (excluding probably coming across some of @Clone_Hirdy’s aliases trying to sell me crypto). I haven’t had to high tail it out of any dates either, though someone being able to behave themselves for one hour isn’t always a true indicator…

2 Likes

A wise man your Grandad is/was.
Only he got the number wrong… it’s 20 per cent. Maybe more… and I must be getting close by now… :frowning:

2 Likes

13 Likes

Some Edam want to use you…

7 Likes

That’s a Gouda one!

2 Likes

This creativity is possible when you havarti tendencies.

2 Likes

Take it to the Emmental Health thread.

1 Like

The Judge Jerry (Springer) show. Just tuned in to see 2 drag queens arguing over a dress. One of them is called Jenna Tall. FMD

1 Like

Jerry springer is great, it’s like a deep fried Mars bar. No actual value, terrible for you, but impossible to turn away from.

2 Likes

This was on the ESPN Cricinfo website just now…

Organisations will accept advertising revenue from anywhere these days, won’t they?

I must say though, scammers… try harder would you? Larry Edmure… :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

I’m just wild about Edmure…

…. It’s Emdur!

im not going to lie, these always get a chuckle out of me

I came across this on Twitter/X. This guy is on the UK MasterChef in case you’re wondering who this is. I’d say this is worse than the one Pete Evans did. Tell people you’re a ■■■■ without saying you’re a ■■■■. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

What a wanker

1 Like

It has to be a ■■■■ take. It’s embarrassing.

Twitter/X is going off at the minute. He obviously doesn’t have a PR team or an advisor that’s for sure. Spends 90 mins with his non-speaking autistic son, then ■■■■■ off and plays computer games for 2 hours. LOL!

1 Like

He comes across as the most arrogant prick and doesn’t even mean to. It’s like something from the Betoota Advocate.

1 Like