What annoys you? Extra time

People posting screenshots of big footy/Facebook. If I wanted to read big footy I’d be on there.

I don’t want to read it.

1 Like

Nowadays you need to have a fkn 4WD/AWD/People Mover Thingy just so as to see around all the fkn 4WD/AWD/People Mover Thingies everywhere. Whether they’re parked either fkn side of you, or directly on your right-hand side when at an intersection/roundabout trying to turn left, you just can’t see around the ba stards!!!

And they’ve made manouvering a trolley around a shopping centre carpark a pain-in-the-ar se. Car parks were generally marked out when these things were the exception rather than the rule. The fkn things are so wide now that it’s virtually impossible to slip a trolley between cars. No, you’ve got to take the long way around. Is it any wonder no fkr takes their trolley back to the return bay anymore?

In fact, they’ve made car parking on the whole painful. The fkn things (and the fkwits that drive them) take up so much of the carspots these days that if you’ve got one of them beside you, you need to be built like Kate fkn Moss just to get in/out of your car.

/rant

11 Likes

How does it compare to the acrid stink that fish sauce leaves behind in a communal microwave & kitchenette?

That’s a lot of fkn’s

1 Like

Yep, it fkn is…

1 Like

I haven’t copped that one. But this one was really potent. Garlic and a bucket of spices as well. Pungent start to the day.

A friend of mine once strung one of these calls out so convincingly and beautifully, that when it finally dawned on the di ckhead at the other end he’d spent the last 30 minutes being duped he dissolved into a torrent of swearing and vitriol. And it’s all on tape for posterity’s sake. There’s something unintentionally hilarious about an irate Indian man losing it completely and screaming every (and I mean every) obsenity known down the line before hanging-up. Don’t think my mate has had a scam call since…

1 Like

Cool story brah, pity most of the popular ones are shorter and narrower than a falcon or commodore.

Get in first, then you won’t notice.

Oh, you’re lucky my compilation of H/W/Ls of the top 100 selling vehicles in Australia is at work.

Hint: #1 is the Hilux, and it’s a lot longer than 4.9m.

The funniest thing in the rather dated Australian Standard is the claim that (almost) no passenger vehicles are greater than 1.5m high.

A Honda Jazz is taller than that!

Need to get that and the Planning Scheme updated, so taller car stackers can be compelled.

1 Like

My CX-5 is easier to park and manoeuvre than my Ford Focus.

Not sure many women are buying a Hilux for a car seat and pram, and it’s not categorised as a passenger vehicle.

The cx 5 is a good car. Find em a bit ugly, but nice driving for an suv.

Corporate BS jargon time

I’m now expected to “debrief” spare parts that I use.

I have no idea what this means.

3 Likes

One thing that really annoys me when I’m in a bad mood is when I get on a crowded tram and people sit sideways in their seats with their legs in the aisle. Sometimes I stand on their toes on purpose and then act surprised that their feet were there.

4 Likes

All hail the CX5. More nimble than the HMAS Commodore I had that’s for fkn sure.

Also, if you do want to rant about the increasing size of cars, Hilux (and almost every current model ute) seems to be fkg massive compared to what they were 10 years ago.

1 Like

i live in a rural area and it is very hard to park my hilux twin cab and no its not a tank type and is 2wd . when i go to town at coles the tail sticks out. also while i am on a role at bunnings one day go to park in the designated trailer parking area as i have a trailer and am picking up large items there are 2 bubble cars taking up the trailer space. feel like letting their tyres down. makes matter worse masters closes down and they used to have lots of parking space might of been not many customers.
well thats my rants have a good day cheers

This. It literally makes my head explode.

2 Likes

So, you are Ben Stratton?