What Annoys You More

Figured out that I am NOT an American Ninja Warrior., has a crack at one of those courses and farmed my calf up.

3 Likes

Well yeah, how could you be?

There’s no such thing as an “American” Ninja! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah well, this begs to differ:

6 Likes

Michael Dudikoff!

2 Likes

Arthur Roberts was also a bad ■■■■ American ninja in ‘Revenge of the Ninja’ (until he met Sho Kosugi of course). :wink:

2 Likes

The small sense of victory as you just finish fighting to dress your 18 month old - and then the whiff of poo.

7 Likes

I had that poster up on my wall, aged 11-12.
Much too young to have seen the movie.
I just thought the poster was cool.

3 Likes

Very cool.

I also saw it when I was in primary school. Will never forget the hot tub scene when the crude copper said something about prying the dead couple apart with a jackhammer.

Think I had an Enter the Ninja poster, but really wanted the Revenge of the Ninja one.

…when ur mrs (partner) thinks 90s R&B is the best music that ever was, and ever will be. There is no end to the alternatives (suggested), but no… I mean, I’ll do what must be done, but I’d really prefer not to have to hear Backstreet Boys et al whilst doing it…

4 Likes

Once she drops the needle on Boyz II Men, it’s time to retreat to the man cave, mate. :laughing:

1 Like

Well, it pains me to let you know…

Man caves are indeed a wonderful thing!

1 Like

l’ll tell ya what annoys me.
What ‘rhythm & blues’ has come to mean.

8 Likes

Or even had come to mean by the '90s. That post surprised me with that description.

2 Likes

backstreet boys is straight pop.

1 Like

That 90s stuff aint what I’d call R&B either, BTW

1 Like

Leigh Matthews is a flog!
That Collingwood loving ■■■■■■■ muthafucker!
I hope we really serve it up to those ■■■■■■■■ on Anzac Day. Put those ■■■■■■■ in their place like what we did with North and Lions and then some! Smug ■■■■■!

2 Likes

…and when that smug ■■■■ says things like
It was a great game. Oh Bombers came out of the blocks early, but Collingwood reeled them in and the Pies prevailed.
The look on that ■■■■■ face when we demolish those clowns by 60 points will be priceless!

1 Like

images%20(15)

Similar to this Turd!

1 Like

The Sanga went earlier on Sunday. I’m guessing that he/she put in an all nighter. Fair rant. Dang! Trust you pulled up OK, buddy. :joy:

1 Like

When your kid’s footy team says there’s training on at 5PM ON FKG ANZAC DAY, and you’re also the freaking coach. FFS!