What annoys you?

Weed inspector, you say…

Ha! Yep, sample straight up, she won’t be going anywhere. Will probably scoff all of your red velvet cakes too.

The farking Weed Inspector!

She came to look around the property last year and is now coming back today make sure I have managed the high priority weeds; Groundsel Bush and Giant Devils Fig. Yes, I have managed them, but it is annoying that I live next to a National Park and I don’t see any attempt made to manage the ■■■■■■ weeds on their side of the boundary to stop them flowering and then seeding into mine!

Anyway, it is raining and wet and so hopefully it will be a quick visit. I make her walk up the hill to the top plateau and keep her talking the whole way so that she is stuffed by the time she gets there and doesn’t want to walk any further.

When you are trying to turn left into a slip lane and the driver in front doesn't notice and doesn't maneuver their car in the lane to allow cars behind them through.

Or right, for that matter.
Rude.
You don’t need three metres between you and the car in front of you, you selfish ■■■■!

Agreed. “Safe braking distance” doesn’t apply when you aren’t moving.
Avalon airshow 2017. There will be two F-35s on display, grounded. I wanna see these things flying about!

The F35 venture annoys me too.

When you are trying to turn left into a slip lane and the driver in front doesn't notice and doesn't maneuver their car in the lane to allow cars behind them through.

Or right, for that matter.
Rude.
You don’t need three metres between you and the car in front of you, you selfish ■■■■!

When you are trying to turn left into a slip lane and the driver in front doesn’t notice and doesn’t maneuver their car in the lane to allow cars behind them through.

Avalon airshow 2017. There will be two F-35s on display, grounded. I wanna see these things flying about!

When you rock up at work after deciding to sleep in as I dont need to get there an hour before I need to start working and all the car park spots are taken by 8:05am. Normally get there at 7:50am and there is plenty free. Had to park 3 streets away and risk my car getting damaged by angry residents. A colleague had her tyres slashed and another had rubbish tipped on their car for parking out the front of the houses next to my work.
Whats wrong with parking in front of someone's else if it isn't rubbish day?

The crazy old lady down our street leaves her bin outside and then puts an empty box at the other end of the nature strip so no one parks there.

But she wasn’t impressed when her box couldn’t survive being run over by my van.

Like flogs who used to put things in their driveway so you couldn't chuck a u-ie (how do you spell that btw?)
When you rock up at work after deciding to sleep in as I dont need to get there an hour before I need to start working and all the car park spots are taken by 8:05am. Normally get there at 7:50am and there is plenty free. Had to park 3 streets away and risk my car getting damaged by angry residents. A colleague had her tyres slashed and another had rubbish tipped on their car for parking out the front of the houses next to my work.
Whats wrong with parking in front of someone's else if it isn't rubbish day?

The crazy old lady down our street leaves her bin outside and then puts an empty box at the other end of the nature strip so no one parks there.

But she wasn’t impressed when her box couldn’t survive being run over by my van.

1 Like
Inadvertently letting a fly into the house when going in or out a door.

And then having that fly buzz around the only light still on - your reading light…

Also that one mozzie that sound like a dentists drill in your ear when you are almost asleep.

And then having that fly buzz around the only light still on - your reading light…

Or, it suicides in your cooking pot right at serving time.

Or, it suicides in your cooking pot right at serving time.

Pffft! You’re not a vegetarian, are you?

Or as my uncle, the priest, used to say…It’s not Friday!

I can’t rest until I either get it back outside or kill it!

Jetskis. Can anyone explain the attraction?

They’re great fun?

They’re great fun?

nah too simple.

You work in collingwood?