What annoys you?

chicken cherry cola

Pointless threads.  

And

Comments that add nothing.

Just noticed your 3000th post.
Congrats on that.
Hope this observation was not pointless.

Pointless threads.  

And

+0

Pointless threads.
And

+0

well...this one's gone

Pointless threads.  

And

How many pointless threads TomDons get annoyed at? 

People finding things to get annoyed about.

Well that's me ******.

No swear filter wtf?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

Wowzers.

Well that's me ******.

No swear filter wtf?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

Wowzers.

Sorry, that happens if I open the post then close it again.

Seems if I do that it defaults to my swear filter rather than the board's.

This is something that annoys me, and I should probably add it to the list but whilst I'm here, what is with the fuel price gouging during holidays? They feed us some B/S about it being cyclical....yeah right, this "cycle" they have coincides perfectly with every public holiday. If it's a fuel price cycle, why are we the only country to have it?

This is something that annoys me, and I should probably add it to the list but whilst I'm here, what is with the fuel price gouging during holidays? They feed us some B/S about it being cyclical....yeah right, this "cycle" they have coincides perfectly with every public holiday. If it's a fuel price cycle, why are we the only country to have it?

Because ours is about the only govt that allows corporate price gouging.

And it's amazing how the price can go up on fuel already in the tanks.

But you never see anyone complain about prices being 'down, down, down'.
And in terms of car costs, depreciation costs more than fuel.

c6aR9Ll.gif

Wow, nice badger

■■■■■■' wut?

One thing that isn't actually "that" bad in Australia is the price of petrol. Whilst its not cheap, its not that bad relative to what we earn. E.g. in Italy it costs about €1.70, they hardly earn anything, its usually about 20c cheaper in France but I doubt they earn much more than italians. Still too expensive, hopefully decent electrical cars are not far off, but I guess oil industry doesn't like them...

One thing that isn't actually "that" bad in Australia is the price of petrol. Whilst its not cheap, its not that bad relative to what we earn. E.g. in Italy it costs about €1.70, they hardly earn anything, its usually about 20c cheaper in France but I doubt they earn much more than italians. Still too expensive, hopefully decent electrical cars are not far off, but I guess oil industry doesn't like them...

It'll be a long time before they have electric vehicles for people who live bush like me. I need over 120km range (at highway speeds) just to go shopping.

farkin' wut?

According to choice, cars depreciate, on average, 14% per annum. That's 7K on a 50K car in year one. The 'price gouging' probably costs you less than $500 per annum.

It annoys me when Essendon lose.

1 Like

not sticking 50 on the saints