What annoys you?

When you rock up at work after deciding to sleep in as I dont need to get there an hour before I need to start working and all the car park spots are taken by 8:05am. Normally get there at 7:50am and there is plenty free. Had to park 3 streets away and risk my car getting damaged by angry residents. A colleague had her tyres slashed and another had rubbish tipped on their car for parking out the front of the houses next to my work.

You work in collingwood?

If this aint reservoir, I don’t know what is.

2 Likes
Easy. Get a Mac.

I might consider an Apple product, … if they ever stop ripping everybody off.

Apple and microsoft are both ■■■■■. I hate them.

Try out Ubuntu then.

Caveat, troubleshooting linux is equivalent to pulling nails.

Shhh. Let her figure that out.

Nah this is something i’m quite passionate about, linux has no place in a household. neckbeards can gagf.

It’s great when it’s up and running. But yeah, you’re ■■■■■■ if you need to sudo sudo sudo crap.

When you rock up at work after deciding to sleep in as I dont need to get there an hour before I need to start working and all the car park spots are taken by 8:05am. Normally get there at 7:50am and there is plenty free. Had to park 3 streets away and risk my car getting damaged by angry residents. A colleague had her tyres slashed and another had rubbish tipped on their car for parking out the front of the houses next to my work.

You work in collingwood?

Sounds like Subiaco.

Jetskis. Can anyone explain the attraction?

Ode To A Jet-Ski Person (Michael Luenig)

Jet-ski person, selfish fink,

May your silly jet-ski sink,

May you hit a pile of rocks,

Oh Hoonish, summer, coastal pox.

Noisy, smoking, d$@head fool

On your loathsome leisure tool,

Give us all a jolly lark

And sink beside a hungry shark.

Scream as in its fangs you go,

Your last attention-seeking show,

While on the beach we all join in

With ‘Three cheers for the dorsal fin!’

1 Like

About once a month I log in to LinkedIn and see if I can make some use or sense of it. I get through about ten or so posts of absolute guff related to leadership, IP strategy and keynote speakers at conferences with acronyms I have never seen or used before closing the tab again, swearing never to bother again.

1 Like

Muting the majority of threads by accident (including pretty much all the ones I frequent most and this thread) so that I now can’t see any of them and wondering where they all went, before realising I have to now un-mute them one by one while learning a new web board.

go to your profile and settings scroll down to the muted section and remove the ones you don’t want muted.[quote=“Kj_11, post:6012, topic:1200, full:true”]
Muting the majority of threads by accident (including pretty much all the ones I frequent most and this thread) so that I now can’t see any of them and wondering where they all went, before realising I have to now un-mute them one by one while learning a new web board.
[/quote]

Parking ticket vending machines that swallow huge amounts of coins then don’t spit out ticket receipt for dashboard display. Hello Bayside city council, anybody home??

2 Likes

Paperwork.

1 Like

So called mates who dont bother to see how you’re going and want to catch up after having your second child. A complete joke since we helped them out when debt collectors showed up as they needed 10k to pay of a credit card debt.

Its been going downhill since we moved to regional victoria (50mins away) but to not even check in or invite us out, shows their true identity.

1 Like

How do people rack up a 10k credit card debt? Do they not know that you can’t out everything onto a credit card and it will disappear?

1 Like

‘The biggest trick the Devil ever pulled, was making people believe he didn’t exist…’

2 Likes

Easy when they buy whatever they want, go out whenever they want and just generally splurge. I gave them financial advice and told them how they can save (the amount of money they burn through on take away, drinking and general waste is amazing… they bought Bieber tickets on a whim for chrissakes) but his Mrs doesnt want to be freugal with money appearently and not enjoy going out.

Basically they will never own their own home as they have rented or lived with their parents. They have never saved because they impulse buy.

No, they just disgust me.

Bush rats living in your engine bay, eating holes in the windscreen spray res bottle and eating through the wiring. They had made a nest in the bonnet lining, FFS!

1 Like

The ignition in your car falling apart at the start of a long weekend. RACV towed back to the house. Asked him how much he thought it would cost to replace. Answer was could be either really simple to reassemble or the entire steering column, key and lock may need to replaced. Well over $1k new.

Just hoping it can be a simple, quick fix and I don’t have to fark around getting to and from work and depend on others to ferry daughter around for too long.

I love reading these posts. But remind me to never ever go to whatever area you live in. Haven’t even heard of half of these rodents/predators

2 Likes

States other than my own having a Public Holiday.

2 Likes

Having a run of virtual pain free days, … then putting the back out again, and plummeting into full blown pretzeldom, … while your FKING ASLEEP!!

Christ almighty, … HOW does that even happen?? I don’t fkn believe it.

3 Likes

Happens to me all the time. Go to bed healthy. Wake up injured. I blame alien abduction - I’m sure the buggers are using me as a guinea pig.

3 Likes