What annoys you?

Getting half way through a tough week of work having to be pleasant happy and funny with everybody while suffering through an ear infection…and then to be suddenly hit with a farkin dose of food poisoning fark someone hates me…and having to carry on working

1 Like

Lol.

Maybe I crashed & burned whilst Astral travelling?

2 Likes

Seriously, I’ve woken up with some seriously un-explainable marks on me. Really weird stuff. I have no idea or explanation, but admit it does freak me out sometimes when I look in the mirror in the morning and go “What The …” I’m sure there is a logical explanation, but buggered if I can figure it out.

Sounds odd, … maybe you’re sleep walking.

Don’t take stilnox or the like do you?

Nah. Did a few times, but stopped that pronto. Did sleepwalk once when young, so that’s a possibility. I reckon it’s stigmata :wink:

3 Likes

Traffic jams heading into Melbourne at the end of a long weekend.

How do you finding the probing?

1 Like

Losing to the Hawks.

1 Like

Kind of used to it after the AFL’s treatment of us of late.

3 Likes

Hello 2015 was not that far away, and I recall Hooker kicking the winning goal.

Had to drive east into Warrnambool at 8 this morning. Driving conditions were terrible, with a substantial fog and the low sun in the east.

I no longer drive home after about 4 o’clock. Driving into the setting sun is awful, and the way the road (A1) twists, it’s hard to avoid.

On the bright side, I had breakfast down near the breakwater and the 3 people at the next table started talking about how well Hooker and Bellchambers went on Friday. Turns out that they organise the bus trips from Warrnambool for Essendon home games.

3 Likes

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but people who try and enter lifts, or public transport (trams, trains, etc) before letting people get off. It’s just the height of rudeness…

8 Likes

Cook Road in Mitcham. People seem to think that the road can only fit 2 cars, when it is big enough to fit 3 cards (one side of the road has 2 hour parking, whilst the other side is No Standing). Frustrating driving down that road and some a**hole is too precious to drive closer to the empty side of the road.

A number of times, but it bears repeating.

1 Like

1 Like

Shoulder checking people has never been so much fun

3 Likes

Reaching to the back to grab the freshest bag of pre-packaged salad only to discover later that I’ve been outsmarted by IGA because they put the oldest stock furthest back. On one hand I’m thinking “you b*stards” but after some contemplation, I must concede that was well played, Mr shopkeep. I’ll check the date next time.

5 Likes

Being IGA, … I would more suspect employee incompetence, than evil genius subterfuge.

There’s the odd dopey looking pimpled after school teen or two doing the stock stacking in our one most of the time.

people who refer to themselves in the 3rd person/ congratulate themselves (in the third person) whenever they complete a simple task/ walk around the office like they own the joint despite the fact they started a matter of weeks ago/ be dismissive towards junior employees but literally suck any air out of the senior staffs ■■■■■/ embelishes basically anything they can heighten their sense of self

All in one, and i have to be within a 2m radius of it everyday

IGA in Port Fairy is very good. Prices good, range is great.

Unlike the one in Ormond and the one in South Caulfield which were about 40% dearer than Woolies. And