What annoys you?

sorry mate, will try and tone it down for the rest of the week

Grabbing the stapler only to discover that it is out of staples. Grabbing the supplementary stapler only to discover that it too is out of staples.

1 Like

Brought this up a while back. Drives me insane.

I always end up using the stapler designed for 100+ pages and it just destroys my 3-4 sheet document.

Or I just go and buy another stapler

People who put their dirty dishes next to, or on top of the dishwasher, rather than inside it.

1 Like

So instead of filling the empty staplers, you go and buy another one?

2 Likes

Maaaaybe…

When people just keep going through the line of staplers until they are all empty, instead of filling one up ffs…

5 Likes

This problem seems to be a staple in many peoples lives.

Lol. I’ve got one of those 100+ page staplers.

Yep. Guilty.

1 Like

This annoys the hell out of me too. I have been known to push people out of the way if they are trying to get in whilst I am getting out/off.

4 Likes

Being sick but still have to go to work as your are the only one in your department that isnt going to be away tomorrow. Cannot speak as I lost my voice. Its going to be a fun day.

What about those automatic ones?

Automatic? Tell me more?

Stick the pages under, it just staples without you touching it. Ultra lazy. :skull_crossbones:

When you’re behind someone at traffic lights and they flick on their right indicator after the light turns green.

10 Likes

Describing anything as either: bespoke, artisanal or crafted.

2 Likes

Small batch, private label, black label, signature range, limited edition…

1 Like

Great when you have 48 sets of booklets to make. But you can even get photocopiers that do it for you.

Tezza likes this post

4 Likes