What annoys you?

Yep, that’s heaven on an A4 right there. The photocopier that sorts your work and staples for you.

And I ain’t veer seen one go empty.

1 Like

I have seen one go empty but stuffed if I know how to fill it.

m8.

Can attests to that drive being hell at the wrong time of day. Grandparents used to live on South Beach in Port Fairy. I lived in Warnambool for 6 months and used to visit regularly.

A pimple on the end of a nostril or on the columella. Makes the eyes water.

2 Likes

Cyclones ruining your holiday!

Radio and TV reporters on a live cross shouting to be heard above background noise. Go and stand somewhere quieter you dickwits.

2 Likes

But then how would you know how windy the cyclone is?

2 Likes

Why is my receipt for a few groceries at woolies longer than Schindler’s List?

2 Likes

‘Stay Home, It’s Windy’ days were some of my favouritest days ever.

Found out yesterday that I’m getting charged for the TV channels for Chelsea, Liverpool, Man U and Man City. I don’t want to pay for those arseholes, even if it is 4 cents a month, 1 cent for each. Still overpriced.

2 Likes

Downgrading my package with foxtel l was told as l just paid for the next month the changes couldn’t be done until next month and i would continue to be charged. Billing system won’t allow it they said. I said then how come if l want to add a channel it can be done in half an hour and charged to my next account next month. Your billing system allows that. What your saying is ridiculous. I think l need to speak to someone else.
After explaining the hypocrisy again. l was told yes sir we will amend your account and give you a credit next month.
Can’t be done my a#s. More like we’ll do anything possible to keep you paying more for as long as we can.

5 Likes

I think you mean ‘hipocracy’
The racing channel.

2 Likes

Dead set …,… Hippo racing … I gotta get that channel.

3 Likes

I don’t know why they insist on having some poor shtkicker out there. Just have Pete Hitchiner tell us it’s rough, we’ll take his word for it.

People in general.

2 Likes

Now that I think about it, 20 years ago I’d accept everything on the news as fact, except the weather. Nowadays it’s the other way around.

9 Likes

He’s probably fine now.

4 Likes

I see some things haven’t changed.

Deciding to look up some nutrition/health info on the net and getting a full sideshow of search results with plastic surgeried fake experts (charlatans) with shiny looking websites, lots of parlour tricks and woo juice for sale. Then, considering how often people get sucked into this because the first 1000 hits are full of this ■■■■.

1 Like