What annoys you?

New essendon ap. What a heap of ■■■■. Not to mention the extra “permissions” it asks for.

1 Like

Android?
Check and choose permissions.

There is an epidemic on ABC TV and radio of pronouncing “known” and “shown” as “knowen” and “showen”. Is this some regional difference, or the way it is taught in schools now?

Wow. No wonder I don’t watch TV any more. Well, I still get exposed to it but it floats right over my head. I hear ads now and laugh at the stupid methods used to draw folks in. When a show is promoted, it’s always the deep voiced dramatic dude or the breathy woman who seems to be describing things mid coitus. No accident.

6 Likes

Are you my long lost twin??

I swear I could have written that word for word …

2 Likes

It’s a Scottish thing, I think.

Yeah, we do agree on a lot of things. Perhaps we both just have a talent for recognising contrived bullshit?

2 Likes

Having to move the fridge to retrieve something that got back there only to discover the disgusting world that exists just there without me even realising it.

3 Likes

Another pet hate of mine is people who think they are educated when they pronounce white as “_h_wite”.

3 Likes

Don’t look under the washing machine.

_h_whom are you speaking of?

1 Like

Tyrone Vickery being on an AFL list and me never making it.

3 Likes

Add Ace’s son Big John Butcher.

2 Likes

If you’re like everyone else, you’ll continue to not realise it for the next 10 years until something else falls behind there, or you need a new fridge.

2 Likes

You mean…Sockworld???

4 Likes

Sport in hotels and pubs on tv’s with the wrong aspect ratio. I mean how hard can it be to get this right?

4 Likes

And the big orchestra DUN DUN DUN DUN DUNDUNDUNDUNDUN

And they actually use explosions now as well

1 Like

You could probably make one out of the damp lint and cockroach legs under mine. Only one though.

“Of _h_whom are you speaking” you mean. Correct grammar only on this site thanks.

Umm wait…damn you.

1 Like

I don’t know _h_what you mean.

1 Like