What annoys you?

_h_why do you keep doing this?

7 Likes

Brilliant!

Off topic, but that clip led me to this one - one of my favs hahahahaha

1. Drivers that leave a 30m gap between cars when turning on an arrow; and
  2. Drivers who merge across a solid white line.

“Cholesterol. Scotish people eat it.”

AS the Big Yin says “if it’s not shiny (ie. fried in lard), it’s not food”.

When you find a screw poking into of one of the 2 month old tyres on your car.

1 Like

Even worse when the tyres are half worn and you drive a Subaru (with constant all-wheel drive) and you have to replace all four to maintain a consistent rolling circumference and hence not fry your centre diff.

I feel slightly better. Thanks DFE.

Probably belongs in a “What makes you feel a bit sad” thread but not starting that.

When you suddenly get the urge to talk to one of your grandparents about something but they’re all long gone. Doesn’t seem like that’s ever going to stop happening.

2 Likes

Yeah, every time we have a win I instinctively think of calling my dear departed dad. Some things stay with you for life.

5 Likes

Seeing Soccer become more popular than AFL in schools. My School has a lot of supporters of AFL, but they dont go out for a kick of the footy at recess or lunch… instead opting to kick the soccer ball

1 Like

Sad. Remember every lunchtime coming in sweating from kick to kick.

2 Likes

Its shocking. Our school has around 900 kids and you will be lucky to see about 10 of them on the oval kicking for goal… You see more playing basketball or on the monkey bars…

kids are d*ckheads.

3 Likes

Reality TV people who are annoyed at the media attention they get or the attention they recieve from the public.

3 Likes

Reality TV people who are annoyed at the media attention they get or the attention they recieve from the public.

And worse, the networks who think these nonentities are newsworthy.

9 Likes

Carlton.

Fark Carlton.

1 Like

efa

4 Likes